Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark

The fuss-free, ultimate tan. An almost effortless application results in a darker naturally bronzed look. Enriched with Vitamin E to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin, Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist goes on light and develops into a deep, golden tan that leaves your skin glowing. Suitable For: Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

I’ve never used the mist. Is this better than the foam?
I’m super fair! I loveeee loving tan but need something more affordable. I came across this and I’m seeing mixed reviews. Any input? Definitely don’t want to look orange.
Does this give you a nice color? I’m worried about even application without missing spots since it’s a mist...
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to try the liquid gold I’ve read great reviews for but they were out so I grabbed this. Airbrush types are easy to use if you have an open space to spray that can allow getting the product on it. It’s too messy in your home or even the shower, even when you spray it on a mutt it finds it’s way on to things. Outdoors works best if it’s dry and without wind. I also own a little pop-up tent deal in my garage used for spray tanning...but for all this the developing finish isn’t as significant as I’d hoped. It is nice for a quick job or for your back if you have a back blender or someone else to blend; otherwise you will end up with teeny darker splatter dots. Decent scent, typical after tan odor, but quick drying unlike using my spray tan compressed gun thingy and solution.
Kayla W.
Palestine, TX
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark uploaded by Kayla W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite tanner! Not sticky or streaky at all. Used with the Bondi Sands tanning kit. Went on beautifully!!
Carolyn  C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Just ok. I’m just not a fan of self tanners because they seem too spotty. It gave me good color though.
Danielle B.
Evansville, IN
This is amazing!! It’s super easy to apply and always looks natural!!!!! The only con is that it’s expensive but I would still recommend!!!!!!
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Love the tan  the tan is golden not orange looking  easy to apply  dries fast keep trying and youll get your method down that works for you
Hope D.
Semmes, AL
This product works so well. It lasts the longest of the tanners I have tried. I like that when it starts coming off it doesn’t look patchy and weird.
Karen C.
Mineola
This is awesomely, I bought it in Walgreens as it was on sale, glad I did (I forgot to buy the application glove)…lol….I used plastic glove and wrapped an old sock over it…lol…I love the tan look you get with this, you don’t turn orange, you get a nice tan that looks like you were on vacation !
Monika K.
Holyoke, MA
Love love love this product ! This is my go to self tanner ! I can’t stop recommending it to all my family and friends ! I’ve tried numerous self tanners and always go back to this one ! It leave me the most perfect sun kissed color !
Stephanie  W.
Odebolt, IA
1,421 reviews
Beautiful bronzing glow nice color not orange very luxurious tan! Affordable price and lots of product easy to use make sure you use a mitt so your hands don’t become discolored! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable tan!
summer S.
I love this brand so much like people don’t understand how much I love this brand it is amazing for his prize it doesn’t leave you orange it’s absolutely amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...