Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark

The fuss-free, ultimate tan. An almost effortless application results in a darker naturally bronzed look. Enriched with Vitamin E to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin, Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mist goes on light and develops into a deep, golden tan that leaves your skin glowing. Suitable For: Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

I’m super fair! I loveeee loving tan but need something more affordable. I came across this and I’m seeing mixed reviews. Any input? Definitely don’t want to look orange.
Does this give you a nice color? I’m worried about even application without missing spots since it’s a mist...
Is this product good? I was interested in buying it!
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark!
2 months agoLas Vegas, NV
This tanner works wonders for me. It doesn’t leave harsh dark spots like others have done, which I love. I usually just tan my legs during early summer just so I don’t look uneven. This is always my go to.
a month agoChicago, IL
I love all bondi sands tanning products so I thought why not try the spray. It smells so bad, and is messy. You need to use more product than if you were to use the foam. Instead of spraying it on my body, I’ll directly spray it on the mitt to apply it.
8 months agoSyracuse
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist - Dark uploaded by Karen P.
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark Love this product! Got it as part of a box. I’m not one for self tanner products but this definitely changed my mind - it’s easy to follow and apply onto your skin. I had been worried that the color would be too dark but I love that it blends in with your skin well so it looks natural!! I would definitely recommend this to friends.
5 months agoTaunton, MA
I was definitely a fan of the coconut/beach like scent, it lasts fairly long, and the packaging is really nice. However, more cons than pros: it’s very expensive for a product I turned out to be so disappointed in. It becomes very patchy as it fades, and the color sits in my pores on my legs leaking a ton of dark spots- not a good look! Would never buy again.
5 months agoN Hollywood, CA
I don't normally use tanning spray but i had to use it one time because I went to the beach and my sunburn was looking weird so i had to even it out but this was very easy to use and my skin looked great after using this! I would recommend it!

3 months agoAnderson, CA
Although it's the same quality as the foam I really ended up disappointed in the spray because I got maybe 2.5 uses before it was out whereas the foam lasted maybe at least 5 uses. The spray was nice because it was a quick way for apply but because it didn't last long really ended in disappointment.
4 months agoCrystal City, MO
Good product. Needed a quick dose of color and grabbed this. Did exactly what I needed. It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for. No streaks, goes on smooth. Would recommend this to anyone.
6 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product for the first time today. It was pretty easy to apply, but it did burn my face and neck when I misted myself. I was skeptical about my tan being splotchy, but the application was pretty seamless! I have a nice light brown color that’s perfect for naturally olive skin tones. I’m using this product in conjunction with the gradual tanning milk that I’ve been using for the past month. I’d like to try the dark tanning foam next!
5 months ago
This has been my favorite recently! Normally I use a mousse tanner, but got this by mistake and I’m blown away. I personally spray it onto a mitt and then apply to my skin, it’s less messy than just spraying directly onto the body. It smells amazing like all Bondi Sands products. It leaves me WAY less sticky than the mousse products and still gives me a golden, even tan! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It also dries much quicker than mousse/lotion products!
5 months agoHilton Head, SC
I was a little underwhelmed for the price I paid. It worked and my neighbor noticed but only because I told her the day before. I reapplied and and rubbing of clothing made streaks. I followed the directions (because I do reviews) and I’d have to pass next time. But that very first day that my legs met the outdoors this summer, they were a golden shimmer that really, in the long run, looked better than orange!!!