Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion - Light/Medium

Fake Tan by Bondi Sands For an instant natural-looking tan Lightweight tinted lotion Light/Medium shade Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E Quick drying and non-sticky Long-lasting formula Coconut fragrance Skin may be washed after one hour For a longer lasting darker tan leave on skin for up to 6 hours Exfoliate before use Product measurements: 200ml ABOUT BONDI SANDS Labelled Australias favourite tan Bondi Sands is quickly becoming a firm favourite among fake-tan fans. Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients including Jojoba oil and Aloe Vera its mousses and lotions leave you with a long-lasting bronzed glow as if youve just stepped off Bondi Beach.

Is this good on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion - Light/Medium!
a month agoMesquite, TX
Now this, this is it. This is so good!!!! I self tan my legs and arms mostly and i can tell you, the color this gives is so amazingly rich and long lasting. Make sure you exfoliate properly before though, overall my favorite!!!
3 months agoMorristown, TN
This is a great self tanner for last minute. It has an even coverage and a nice color that isn’t orange or fake looking. It’s very natural and the cost is affordable. Not to mention it’s better than sun damage to your skin!
a year agoDestin
I have been using Bondi Sands for the past year and I love it! The scent doesn't smell like a fake tan at all, it has a nice coconut smell to it which people notice if I don't wash it off. It lasts longer than some of the other tans I've tried and leaves my skin a pretty color and not orange. But my favorite thing is that it doesn't dry out my skin at all.
5 months agoWaukesha , WI
This product is not great. It is sticky when applying, have to leave on for 8 hours, smells like the usual self tan, and barely leaves any color after rinsing off. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone.
3 months agoWoodland Hls, CA
I was skeptical to try this product at first. I usually use St. Tropez. But after seeing pictures online I was curious to try. I’ve used other gradual Tanners in the past and not seen enough result. But with this brand I noticed a really nice cool toned tan the next day. Would recommend.
19 days ago
Honestly this is the best product I’ve used that made my skin clearer in just 2 weeks! It’s very pricey, but it’s a great investment for your skin.
25 days agoGreenock
Where is the love heart emoji... This tan is by far my favourite of them all. One thing that puts me off of faux tan is the awful smell that develops and this one does not have that effect. This tan smells tropical and sublime. It is priced somewhere in the middle of the tanning market around £15-17 each. I think this is still and affordable product and I love the glow that the tan gives off once applied and developed.
3 months agoLincoln
I use this in dark. I find the colour really nice and natural looking. However, as it is a lotion you have to be careful when applying and leaving it to develop as it can smudge and rub quite easily. It is not as dark as I’d like.
3 months ago
I love the glow on this product however I feel that it takes a while to set in properly. I have always been in love with the results every time I’ve used the lotion as I’m a very pale person. Love the golden glow this give.
2 months agoPeloponnese,Gastouni
It didn't really work for me,but it did a pretty good job in all of my friends I must say.Sometimes a lot of things work beautifully on other people and not on us.I love all of their other products though.