Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Ultra Dark

Fake Tan by Bondi Sands, For an instant natural-looking tan, Lightweight foam, Ultra-dark shade, Quick drying and non-sticky, Long-lasting formula, Coconut fragrance, Skin may be washed after one hour, For a longer lasting darker tan leave on skin for up to 6 hours, Exfoliate before use, Product measurements: 200ml. ABOUT BONDI SANDS Labelled Australia s favourite tan, Bondi Sands is quickly becoming a firm favourite among fake-tan fans. Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients including Jojoba oil and Aloe Vera, its mousses and lotions leave you with a long-lasting, bronzed glow as if you ve just stepped off Bondi Beach.

what is a good lotion to prolong self-tan?
Has anyone used this and not had a tan develop or experience the consistency of the mousse being watery?
I’ve been using this Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Ultra Dark for a while now and it definitely makes me look like i tanned in the Caribbean for a week straight. It’s great! But has anyone tried the bondi sands® Liquid Gold Self Tanning Foam? How does this compare to the other products of theirs like Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Dry Oil?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Ultra Dark!
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
PHENOMENAL this self tan gave me the deepest darkest color i have ever seen in my entire life from a self tan! EVER! First off i have been a self tanner for 6 years now i've tried just about every self tan. fake bake flawless darker used to be my go to because it has the best longetivity and color for the price then i started using tan wise dark mousse and la tan dark mousse because i craved a darker olive tan. i loved the initial dark deep color those two gave me but majority of the guide and color seemed to wash right off the next morning. Application was simple and mousse form is my favorite to work with. The smell at first is fine and then it develops that self tan smell by the end of processing which i'm used to. I also felt it was stickier than any other mousse product i've used meaning that it seemed to take awhile to dry it seemed to stay sticky on my skin but with that being the only con that will not stop me from rebuying. If you are not an extreme self tanner like me, purchase one of the lighter formulas because this is the ultimate of the ultra darks you will be DARK. I left mine on for a total of 12 hours but the photo i posted below was only after 20 minutes!!
a month agoGreenville, SC
Excellent product. Can be found locally at Walgreens or Ulta. Paired together with the tanning glove, these product leave a natural, stream free glow. I have fair skin and this product allows me to have an overnight tan that is natural. walgreens.comUltaBondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark
a month agoWest Sacramento
I liked this self tanner for the fact that it gave a really good color. However, it has a really strong coconut smell, so it really depends on how much you like that smell. It also rubbed off a lot on the sheets when I slept with it compared to the other self tanners that I used.
2 months agoRego Park, NY
Bondi sands, why didn’t we meet earlier in life?? I have never had such a natural looking tan from a self tanner before. This ultra dark is amazing! It leaves you golden brown and the best thing is you can build your tan however you life by just putting more product on (trust me, it doesn’t look fake!) It’s easy to apply especially if you use their applicator mitt sold in Walgreens. The tan typically lasts around 2 weeks and only takes about 6 hours to develop. Best thing is that it never gets on my clothes after I’ve completed the 6 hours and take a shower. It stays put and it smells so nice (cocoa scent). It’s affordable for sure and one bottle gets you quite a few tans (I have used it liberally and still get 5+ tans out of it).
a month agoStephenville , TX
Wanna look hecka dark but not have skin damage from the sun?! Try this!! I love the color I get every time and feel like a total babe with I have the best color around
2 months agoTemperance
I really like this Brand because it doesn’t make you look orange! It didn’t look blotchy and was easy to apply! I’m so glad Walgreens carries this because I am able to build my points quick buying from the store that I wanted to purchase the gradual tanning lotion to try for everyday use on my body when I’m not able to get outside in the summer! I just wish it had a better smell.. like Banana Boat!
2 months agoDallas, TX
I used this a couple of times and then returned because it doesn’t leave you tan at all. I was barely even a shade darker. For the price I should be able to get a great tan after leaving on for 8-10 hours. Would not recommend. If you’re looking for a great one that leaves you dark, then Loving Tan is the best one I’ve found!
2 months agoWood Ridge, NJ
It’s okay. It smells good, but by no means is this ultra dark. It says on the bottle to apply a second layer 30 minutes after to get a deep tan....not the case. I’m fair-skinned, and if anything, this product makes me glow. I rated it 3 starts because I haven’t had a problem with streaking. There are better options out there, save your money.
a month agoJacksonville
I have used a lot of self tanner but nothing compares to Bondi Sands. It smells good. Gives me such a nice glow. Is very easily buildable, I live in Florida but don’t like to lay out in the sun and this gives me the Florida glow year around.
2 months agoMonaca
This stuff right here is so wonderful!!! It is very very very dark when applied. It has an olive tint to it which looks nice in the sun! When using omit it is easily applied and I would recommend this to anyone who would like a great tan and it’s not very streaky and it goes on very smoothly in the face area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
5 months ago
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Ultra Dark Is it actually worth getting the bondi sands ultra dark over the normal dark mousse considering the price difference? Does anyone know how the shades and wear of the two differ? Feedback would be much appreciated!
jessa C. 4 months ago
I personally prefer the Dark Foam over the Ultra Dark for a few reasons: 1. Price haha even if it’s minimal 2. I’m pale so Ultra Dark was a bit of a drastic jump 3. I found the Ultra Dark formula to dry slower. I also felt quite sticky after for a while and found it transferred on to my clothes even after it was rinsed off. Hope this helps !