Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark

The Ultimate Australian tan in minutes. A lightweight, Self-Tanning Foam that is simple to apply and gives a flawless finish, every time. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut, this is a salon quality formula. Simply smooth on for an even, streak-free tan. Suitable For: Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

Would you recommend this for a fair skintone?
How long does this product last on you for before it starts to fade ?
Does this tanner dry out your skin or come off patchy?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark!
21 days agofoley, Alabama
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by JENNIFER C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently purchased this self-tanner at Walgreens for a great discounted price of $2.99! Originslly $29.99. So, I thought I'd give it a try! 1) The color is perfect and this shade does not look unnatural on me at all. 2) The scent is AWESOME. Most self-tanners smell SO bad. This one doesn't. I didn't feel self-conscious about the way I smelled after I applied this (and the days afterward when most self-tanning scents linger). 3) It fades pretty evenly. As this product faded, it did leave some uneven spots, but faded quickly and more evenly than any other self-tanner I've ever used. This is a HUGE plus for me, as all other self-tanners leave the craziest looking pattern on my skin as they fade. 4) The price point is amazing. Other mousses are insanely expensive but this one isn't overly expensive. 5) Overall in my opinion, this is a great self-tanner!
2 months agoCypress , CA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Jenni /.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love that this is foam! Such a lightweight formula, easy to apply, and streak free. I don’t feel sticky after I apply it. Smells like coconut and I appreciate that there is aloe vera infused in it. If you’re in the market for a self tanner, I recommend this one.
8 days agoGrayling , MI
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Heaven B.
I just used this for the first time for my wedding and I love the color it gives me. The tan looks so nice and natural. It’s a little pricey but not as pricey as other brands and I think it’s worth it. It fades nice and even as well. I’m usually very pale and was happy with the color I had.
2 months agoWinchester, VA
this is my favorite self tanner product because it looks SO natural. I am a redhead but luckily I can get pretty tan (even dark) so i tend to get spray tans regularly once winter hits and I get pale. however, this product is so much better than buying expensive spray tans because 1) it looks way more natural and 2) you can apply it multiple times and it stays on longer. the smell is also really nice (coconut smell) and i have found it doesn’t smudge on any furniture or bedding i have. i also can apply some to my face which is amazing since i hate using makeup bronzer sometimes. it also has aloe vera in it which i love because it keeps my skin SUPER moisturized so once it comes off it comes off evenly and doesn’t look cracked and peeled like a normal spray tan!
8 days ago
This is a great product to supplement your summer tan in between trips to the beach or pool. It went on evenly and did not leave me with an orange undertone. I will definitely use it again!
3 months agoNorth Hollywood
I’ve been wanting to try this product for years now after discovering it on Instagram. I then saw that Walgreen started caring this product so I bought it and we will definitely not use anything else. I’m pretty tan but it’s definitely uneven, so I use this product to even me out end it looks so natural I get so many compliments. Suntanning is not good for you in the long run so I have opted for this and it’s worth every penny. I’ve recommended this to family and friends and those who have complemented me.
a month agoNew York, NY
I started using Bondi Sands when they weren't selling in the US yet. We would have it shipped from Australia, so you can imagine by excitement when they started selling in the USA! I love love love this product and I recommend it to all of my friends to use. It's one of the best colors as far as spray tans go, easy to apply, etc. The only drawback is that the color transfers to everything you touch, and comes off in a pink-ish color. It easily washes out but just be careful when using it!
2 months agoHallandle Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite brands for self tanning products and i really like this tanning foam! Its really easy to apply with the mitt , the color appears quick and looks tanned in natural way which is great. What i also love about this product is that SMELLS AMAZING (think of coconut paradise) 😍 I wish the color lasted longer, especially on the face washes out faster and i feel the mitt soaks a lot of product but.. its a great product overall, will definitely recommend to my tanning friends!
a month agoDelray Beach
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Hannah T.
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Hannah T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I decided to give Bondi Sands a go after all the great reviews I saw on it. I only let it sit for two hours to play it safe, packaging says 1-6 - which is nice because it gives you control of how tan you actually want to look. You can cut out the brightness of your legs a bit or go full on golden goddess. I also used the application mitt, recommended to help with it looking streaky and to help even out coverage. It didn’t say to but I did put a bit of moisturizer on my feet, hands, knees and elbows to prevent the tan from over settling into the lines for a more natural look. Personally, I loved it. It dried quickly so it wasn’t like I had to stand in place while it dried or risk getting it on all my furniture or smearing it. The scent is also pleasant but less in your face than some brands I’ve tried in the past. I’m definitely be giving this another go and let it sit longer to unless my inner beach babe ☀️😅 Photos are after and before product usage. #bondisands #selftanning
2 months agoGallatin
Worked great. It is a little more on the olive/green side, but for someone like me who has an olive undertone it is perfect! I ordered mine off Amazon and it did not come with a glove to apply it with so you are going to have to order one separately which is a bit annoying, but other than that I liked it. This product retails for about $24.00 which is pretty normal for fake tanning products in my experience.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Chelsea G. 14 days ago
HIGHLY recommend this. It has a tint to it so it’s easy to get an even application. I’ve used it several times, my SIL has as well, and we both get asked how we’re so tan. It’s very natural looking.
2 months ago
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark ? How easy is this to use for a newbie tanner? Plus in general question how do you self tan your back? What works well for you guys ( coming from a girl with cerebral palsy so difficult movement in right side)
Tash R. 2 months ago
Definitely get a tanning mitt and get someone to help with your back, exfoliate in the shower before application