BY BONDI SANDS #4 in Self-Tanner

A lightweight, Self-Tanning Foam that’s simple to apply and gives a flawless finish, every time. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut, this is a salon quality formula. Simply smooth on for an even, streak-free tan. see more...

• how does bondi sands compare to loving tan? is it better?1 Answers
  • What self tanner do you like better? Bonds or loving tan?...2 Answers
  • Is this good?1 Answers
Lauren M.
I’ve tried a lot of self tanners from ones you can get at your local beauty store to ones you order online. This first thing I noticed about this tanner is that it smells great! Every other tanner I’ve used smelt not so pleasant. This developed very well and was easy to blend in, also the washable mitt they sell is AWESOME! It’s super soft and makes your tanner go on effortlessly!
Crystal G.
This product is absolutely amazing and I am addicted! I love this stuff and even got my sister using the Liquid Gold. It doesn't make you look orangey or unnatural at all. I actually got asked if my tan was from the sun because a friend knew I've used tanners before and thought I had started laying out or something to get the color this product has given me. I just absolutely love it.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
Finally got my hands on this, and I'm in LOVE!!! It's super easy to apply and when I rinse off, I don't notice a ton of the color guard coming off like it does with St. Moriz. I'll be honest though: after the first application, I was a little disappointed because I didn't feel like I got that dark compared to pictures other people posted. But I reapplied two days later, and I was definitely darker! I even got a compliment at work about it. It's definitely my favorite self-tanner now. It's a hundred times easier to apply than Fake Bake Darker and lasts longer.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
I have multiple bondi sands products and I’ve used them all regularly whenever I want some extra color or want to look tan. The dark tanning foam adds a good amount of color without looking orange or fake or streaky. I exfoliate before using this then apply it and let it sit on for hours or sleep in it then wash it off in the shower. It never looks bad. This stuff smells awesome to me like vacation and coconuts etc. I love the look it gives whenever I use it! Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
This is the best self tanner ever! It's my go to self tanner and it leaves you with the most natural tan ever. It looks like you just got back from the beach and never leaves you orange. I've recommended to other friends and they love it as well. I have a medium complexion and I use the dark shade. I can't wait to try the very dark shade
Rachel G.
Minong, WI
I love Bondi Sands self tanner. I actually won this in a contest they were doing which was so fun! I had used them before so I knew I would love it. It gives an even streak free tan that lasts for about 5-7 days. Longer if you exfoliate properly before and moisturize well after. If you are new to self tanners maybe don’t start with the darkest one but I am very pale and this still works on my skin. I love it! It does have a smell but now in a bad way at all. I don’t mind it and it doesn’t get on my sheets or pillowcase.
Katie S.
Livonia, MI
This is my go to tanner! After one application of two coats i was a bronzee golden brown! I gott so many compliments on my tan! It lasts about a week so you should buy the whole works for it like the application mitt, exfoliating mitt, gradual tanning milk and tan remover cos you must keep up with self tanning id say exfoliate and reapply every week or so. But definitely my go to for self tanner!!! Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - DarkBondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375mlBondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt
Camille V.
I LOVE this product! I used to use St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse which I really liked, but this one has worked better for me and is cheaper! It looks and fades so naturally and smells great! The only downside to this product is it dries fairly quickly while applying and I have to order it from the UK (unless I want to pay $30 on Amazon) so it takes about 3 weeks to ship but still worth it for this product.
Amanda W.
This is THE BEST self-tanner ever. Always streak free, never orange and so easy to blend. I like to mix the dark color with the light/medium for a color that looks really good on my skin tone. This also fades amazingly and doesn’t get blotchy and require you to scrub it off. So similar to Loving Tan, but much cheaper! Totally recommend this if you’re looking for a sunless tanning option!
Bitty E.
I am obsessed with this product. I am naturally very pale and this leaves with a good natural looking glow. It is my favorite self tanner I have tried so far and I am an avid user.
Shannon T.
Pontefract
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark Is this product an orange tone or a cool brown tone?
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Does this get patchy quite quickly? I use liquid gold and I'm obsessed with it - how does this compare?
Tara K.
Where can you buy this?
Katie M.
New waterford, NS
Has anyone tried Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark ? I’ve been really wanting to try this but I’m scared it will turn me orange or won’t last long at all?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
does this comes off on bed sheets when sleeping or any other furniture ?

back