Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark

The Ultimate Australian tan in minutes. A lightweight, Self-Tanning Foam that is simple to apply and gives a flawless finish, every time. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut, this is a salon quality formula. Simply smooth on for an even, streak-free tan. Suitable For: Those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

how do i get this product??
How long does this self Tanner last? Also does it tend to go patchy?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love that this is foam! Such a lightweight formula, easy to apply, and streak free. I don’t feel sticky after I apply it. Smells like coconut and I appreciate that there is aloe vera infused in it. If you’re in the market for a self tanner, I recommend this one.
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Reagan P.
You will look like a bronzed beauty with this Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark! This stuff is my holy grail product and I literally look SO ALIVE when I put this on. I use the dark one strictly for my face. Doesn’t break me out, gives me the glow I need, and my face makeup looks sooo perfectly applied! I couldn’t recommend this enough!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,147 reviews
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been loving this so much! Quick results and drys fast! I highly recommend this! #tan #foam #body #bondisands #tanning
Dezira K.
Roanoke, VA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Dezira K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like using this, it works in seconds and last long! I highly recommend this product! #bondisands #tanning #survey #voxbox
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love everything about this brand I can’t express how amazing the tan always turns out and I know it’s kind of on the pricier side but it makes sense to buy it to look really good! I highly recommend all their products!!
Jane C.
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Jane C.
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Jane C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m naturally brown but when it comes summer time I would always get an uneven tan. Good thing I got this product , and I used this to contour my face too and lemme tell you it works great 🥰Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark
Balynda D.
Greeley, CO
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Balynda D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Awesome dark tanning foam. I’m so in love with this product. A little on the pricey side but well with it to get the look I wanted! I also bought the glove to apply the foam with and I’m loving it as well. It’s very soft!
Elexia P.
Brentwood, CA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Elexia P.
I LOVE Bondi Sands. I’ve tried MANY self tanners and if you need a dark tan that lasts even through water sports and doesn’t come off patchy, THIS IS IT! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
I got this in a monthly sample box and wow. Just wow. I loved the color immediately and I’ve learned that if you get extra on your hands that windex will take it off, crazy I know. But yes love the smell and the color it gave me, best self tanner ive come across
Alexis T.
Douglasville, GA
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark uploaded by Alexis T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite self tanner! Easy to apply and doesn’t have a strong odor. Exfoliate prior to application. I usually use a inexpensive exfoliation and a gel cleanser just to make sure all dead skin and oils are off the skin then dry off really well. Once you’re completely dry then apply in long streaks all over! Skip areas that are already naturally darker like elbows and knees. Once I apply I stand in front of a fan or walk around naked until I’m no longer feeling any moisture. Then you can put on some loose clothes. Anything tight will rub or streak your glow Honey! Then I usually leave mine on for about 5/6 hours but an hour is just fine. Then make sure to wash this one off!!! I’ll put up a before and after. I usually self tan to just get a shade deeper and bronze my skin. Always has my melanin POPPIN’!

236 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...