bondi sands® Liquid Gold Self Tanning Foam

Combining our world's best selling self tanning foam and the cult favourite Argan Oil infused Liquid Gold, Liquid Gold Self Tanning Foam really is the perfect match.

This superior formula sets in a moment, develops over 2 - 3 hours and lasts for up to a week; leaving you with perfectly bronzed skin that glows from within. Infused with the fresh scent of Coconut and hydrating Argan Oil, Liquid Gold is our longest lasting tan and conveniently requires no wash off.

Suitable For: Most skin tones and time poor tanners.

Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan.

Directions
Step 1
For an even streak free tan use the Bondi Sands Exfoliating Mitt to ensure skin is clean and smooth.

Step 2
Lightly moisturise hands, knees and any dry areas. Before you tan remember to take a before photo for our social pages.

Step 3
Apply Liquid Gold directly onto skin and use the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Mitt to smooth oil over your legs, arms and body using long sweeping motions. Use remaining tan on mitt for face, elbows and knees.

Step 4
Dress and go. No shower necessary. Now would be great time to take an after photo and #bondisands. For a deeper tan reapply 30 minutes after application.

Ingredients
AQUA (WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, OLETH-20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ERYTHRULOSE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL (ARGAN) OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARFUM, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COUMARIN, FD&C RED NO.4 (CI 14700), FD&C YELLOW NO.5 (CI 19140), FD&C BLUE NO.1 (CI 42090)

What is this like ? I’ve seen so many mixed reviews on it , is it worth the price ? bondi sands® Liquid Gold Self Tanning Foam
Hi! Has anyone used the Bondi Sands Liquid gold foam yet? It’s sold out everywhere and I sooo want to try it! I already use their Light/medium foam, but really want to compare the two. Thanks!
Is this any good I want to try this
Start your review of bondi sands® Liquid Gold Self Tanning Foam!
How would you rate this product?
7 months ago
Since I use self tanner almost religiously, I love to try out different tanners to see if I end up falling in love with a new product. YouTube videos ended up convincing me to try this Bondi Sands Dark foam. THE PROS: the smell is the best smell I’ve experienced with a self tanner. It doesn’t have that distinct tanner smell, it just smells like coconuts :) the color stain is a nice olive color and the formula is able to be washed off after an hour if you please (no more than 6 hours is recommended on the bottle) THE CONS: the color transfers onto everything! My friend used it and slept on my blow up mattress 3 hours later and woke up with stains all over it, and it leaves your skin feeling very sticky until you’re able to shower. I also noticed it is a bit streaky due to the fact that the color transfers onto things. If you’re able to stand naked for an hour after application then proceed to shower, this product is THE BEST. if not, I’d suggest looking for another product :)
a month agoColumbia, SC
Liquid gold truly IS liquid gold! Keeps me dark and glowing. As with all self tanner it’s hard to get perfect but this is pretty close
4 months agoChaser close , Ipswich
Tried this recently and I have to say this is now my favourite bondi sands tan. Applies lightly with not much of a guide colour which is slightly annoying because I like to see what I’ve applied however I’ve never seemed to have any streaks with this tan and as it dries down almost instantly it’s so easy to just touch up any patches I may have missed. Doesn’t need to be washed either which I love because I feel like with other tans my tan always looks so much better before I’ve washed it off. Definitely will repurchase this again.
a month agohampshire
Absolutely love this tanning foam!! It’s my holy grail, so nice and lovely coconut scent!! Such a lovely golden natural looking tan, and goes on the skin so easily!! Just make sure you prep your skin correctly before using!! Overall bondi sands is my favourite tanning brand out there!!
2 days ago
By far my favourite tan out there! A little pricy but 100% worth every single penny! The liquid gold tan sit on your skin like actual gold the colour is beautiful and it’s not patchy! Long lasting and perfect for any occasion!
2 months ago
I really underestimated this product! Obviously it only comes out as like a tint, just enough to see where you've put it for all of a minute until it dries. The colour takes a few hours to develop and turned out looking beautiful! I made the mistake of doing 2 layers, do NOT do this unless you want to be an actual orange lol. Over all the product is lovely, doesn't smell as nice as the instant foam but cant fault it really, its lovely and glowy and the tan lasts longer than the other foams I've tried. I'll definitely buy again :)
a month ago
Only fake tan that doesn’t leave you orange! Gives you a nice natural glow and makes you look brown and not orange as some others make you look! Lasts long and you only have to use one layer to get very brown!
a month ago, Prestatyn
Smells amazing the smell is long lasting on your skin it’s so soft and goes on evenly it’s great for price and it’s long lasting on the the skin very affordable I would highly recommend this it’s gorgeous
2 months ago
so after reading other reviews on this i thought i’d give it a go... it claimed that it didn’t smell like fake tan & that you could apply it, wait for it too dry & then get dressed without it dispersing onto your clothes... that was not the case! it definitely had the biscuit smell afterwards & my bed sheets were brown! as for the actual application, it was easy too apply & the colour was fairly good
18 days ago
my favorite out of the bondi sands self tanning range, applies really well and looks nice on the skin! Looks for natural than all the others! I find all bondi sands fake tans have a slight orange tint to it, this one has a slight orange tint to it as well but not as much as the others do! All round good tan! Instagram @butlers_beauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Georgia C. 4 months ago
I love it the formula is quite oily but it helps spread and move the tan so easy, there’s not much colour guide so have to make sure you get everywhere with the mitt, I prefer the suede mitt they’re so good. The colour is really nice and can tell you have a tan, the only con is that it takes ages to exfoliate it off after a few days