Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Dry Oil

Glide it on, glow all night. This superior dry oil formula sets in a moment, develops over 2 - 3 hours and lasts for up to a week; leaving you with perfectly bronzed skin that glows from within. Infused with the fresh scent of Coconut and hydrating Argan Oil, Liquid Gold is our longest lasting tan and conveniently requires no wash off.

Anyone else had a problem with super splotchy hands and feet? I’ve put plenty of self tanners on them but have never had this problem. I do the whole exfoliating and moisturizing routine, and I did it but this tan still went wrong. Any tips on how you guys get it to look good on your hands and feet?
Does this have any drying effect like most mousses do?
Is this product beginner friendly? I feel like since there is no real color guard that it would be hard to know where you covered
Start your review of Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Dry Oil!
3 days agoVancouver , WA
I honestly can’t believe the good reviews on this stuff. I’ve coated myself 5x now and just barely have any change. Once it finally builds a little it is very natural so that’s why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. It also feels sticky for hours afterward. Feet and ankles are impossible. There are better for less out there.
a month agoEnfield, CT
Honestly gave me a tint of color and I am pale. Ask left me feeling sticky for hours, I prefer a mouse but wanted to give this product a try heard good things but would not recommend this to anyone. It was almost as much as more luxury self tanners that I would purchase
20 days agoMooreville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have mixed feelings about this right now. I absolutely love the pretty, natural color it gives. It’s such a beautiful bronzed, fresh off of the beach tan. But it went TERRIBLY wrong on my hands and feet.... I’ve used many fake tans. I know the whole exfoliating, and moisturizing routine like the back of my hand so as far as prepping my skin, I don’t think it was user error. I’ve never had a tan look so awful on my hands and feet before. But the rest of my body looked AMAZING. As good as it looked on the rest of me, and as pretty as the color was, I will keep using it to see if I can figure out how to correct the hands and feet. Which I hopefully can because it would be the most perfect self tanner ever! I’ll come back with an updated review later.
7 days agocharlotte
I alternate between this and the dark foam. This stuff it less messy (no guide color means it doesn’t come off as much on sheets and clothes) but it’s not quite as dark as the foam. I use this for everyday glow!
2 months agoCalumet, MI
I’m a self tan aficionado from way back in tbe 90’s, and this stuff is by far  the very BEST at NOT reeking for DHA on my skin. just minutes after I apply, a sweet coconut smell envelops, then as the color starts to develop- I think for the first self tanning product EVER- this one even starts to smell BETTER. It’s not as super duper dark as say, Vita Liberata self tanning water (my ultimate fav for dark, not so much for scent.. 😬)
As far as the color it gives after the first application:(dries in 15 minutes or less to wear your clothing time) - a wonderful (VERY NON orange) medium to dark tan.
The best thing about this one is; i really CAN go ahead and NOT wash it off for a day, and I don’t stink, nor do i  have any color transfer to my clothes (even my whites, like my stark white work uniforms).
The only reason why I took a star off, was because the bottle is so small, and there is very little product in it, so it really gets expensive trying to keep up with achieving a super dark tan like I love . Too bad vita Liberata couldn’t marry this smell - dark tan, and feel  into their self tanning water, because it would be the ultimate tanning product ever made,
3 months agoAhoskie
I have tried many, and this is one that I love. I don’t like tanners that have that smell, or is uneven and leaves streaks. This is easy to use and apply. If you have dry skin it’s amazing. And this is available at Walgreens! Can’t wait to try their other products
2 months agoBoca raton
This is my first tanning product that I tried and I really like it, it gives me a color without looking fake, I apply to my legs and the next day I look great and tan without a lot of work, it’s pretty easy and quick to apply.
4 months agoErie, PA
I cannot live without this ! Such a great tanner. I use this on my face after the shower before I put my face cream on. I spray it all over my face and doesn’t make it greasy or make me break out! Would recommend
3 months agoDundalk
this product is awesome, i Love the color that it gives, makes me feel so bronze, give me a glowing skin I definitely recommend I hope other people were using, my family members love it so much
2 months agoOld Hickory , TN
Love this product. The smell is amazing and the fact it dries down so quickly is also a plus. I use it between the foam applications. It is a little expensive though for the amount you get.