Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Face

Bondi Sands: $19.00

Bondi Sands innovative dual action Gradual Tanning Milk for the face will leave your skin feeling hydrated and nourished while developing into a natural golden tan. Enriched with antioxidants, aloe vera, cocoa butter and vitamin E for beautiful skin.

Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Face Anyone out there have any tips or tricks for the best way to apply this evenly on your face? 👱🏻‍♀️
Does this streak or turn orange?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Face!
2 months agoHallandle Bch, FL
I really wanted to like this product since i love Bondi Sands BUT it did not work for me. I wanted a tanner for the face and that seemed to be a good option but after couple uses I didn’t see any results.. I think this might show on really pale skin but on mine made a very small difference. I wasn’t fan of the consistency and smell either and made my face feel dry after application. I wouldn’t buy again
a month agoJacksonville
I have used a lot of self tanner but nothing compares to Bondi Sands. It smells good. Gives me such a nice glow. Is very easily buildable, I live in Florida but don’t like to lay out in the sun and this gives me the Florida glow year around. Looks good under makeup too.
4 months agoSomerville, MA
I love how this product feels so moisturizing when I apply it and smells like cocoa/chocolate! I’ve noticed a difference in my skin tone after just 3 used. I also use the gradual tanning milk for the body and am in love!
a month agotucson
I love this product it does gradually tan your face and neck but I have dry skin and I tend to break out from it and it tends to be a little orange but overall it is good product
a month agoHolland, MI
Great for maintaining my tan, when I don’t have time to do the express but don’t want to look ashy or apply regular lotion that could potentially fade my tan. This is great for gradually maintaining my glow.
3 months agoTampa, FL
This product is key to help keep your self tan in place, and add some extra time to your faux bronze tan! The smell is MUCH nicer than average gradual lotions, smells like cocoa butter!
5 months agoState College, PA
this is a great product! it smells nice, the consistency isn’t too thick or too watery, and it truly is a gradual tanner. i would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to look super natural or someone who’s fairer toned to work their way up to a nice glow
5 months agoOrlando, FL
LOVE! this self tanning lotion so easy to use leaves no streaks and gradually builds in color depending on how many time you apply. I recommend this for any season not to mention the scent is not terrible.
5 months ago
Just okay. I felt it had a bit of an orange color to it, but I have very fair skin. I like other facial tanners better than this one. I’ve only used it a few times and never reached for it again. It was easy to apply and affordable, just not the best color.
2 months agoBrighton, MA
I love this product. The color is incredibly natural & buildable. It fades really nicely, not patchy at all. Pretty good price