Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml uploaded by Amber W.Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml uploaded by Scott D.

BY BONDI SANDS

Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk with innovative dual action formula hydrates and nourishes your skin while giving you a golden glow all year round. Enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and a delicious Cocoa Butter scent this tanning milk is perfect for everyday use see more...

• What's everyone's thoughts on Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - ...1 Answers
Haley R.
Haley R.
I love to use this as my daily moisturizer and a plus is it keeps my fake tan alive for longer! This bottle will literally last you forever and I love the smell! I buy mine on amazon and it usually gets to me super fast. I think if you want a moisturizer that keeps yur an going for days go buy this!
I use the ultra dark tanning moose from bondi sands and i apply this gradual tanning milk on top of my tan every other day.. it has made my tan last EVEN LONGER!

The smell it hmmm ok i guess, its a lot stronger than the tanning moose.
For hands though (as well as the rest of my body) its made them last ages. Usually they are the first to fade and patch as i wash my hands a lot throughout the day.

This really is amazing and now that i can see how much of a difference its made my tan i will be doing this until i stop tanning completely.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Norwich
I put this over my bondi sands tan (dark) to top up throughout the week, I find it is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural tan look. I also put this on my hands and feet to avoid any patchy skin. The price of the product was £13.99 and I think that is amazing considering what you are getting and how long it lasts!Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Dark 200ml - Foam dark 200Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Everyday bronzed!
Bondi Sands is literally bronze in a bottle! This everyday gradual milk is just like putting on your everyday moisturiser except you go from a good 5 to a solid 10 after its sunk in. I love the consistency and smell of this product, its the perfect gradual tan giving you that all year round glow!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
I love this everyday gradual milk, I use this on top of using my bondi sands ultra dark mousse and I find it keeps my tan looking fresher for longer. I use it more of a moisturiser than a actual gradual fake tan, this is what pro longs my fake tan, leaving it looking smooth and fading evenly, rather than patchy.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Pinner , Middlesex
Really lovely gradual tanner. I am extremely fair and this is very natural on me - use it alone or in between darker tanning applications to prolong the colour and keep it even. The scent isn't strong at all and it sinks in quickly. Doesn't stain dry areas too much either!
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
THE most amazing gradual tanner ever. It smells great and builds up to such a natural colour. I get so many compliments on how tanned I look and people are often surprised it came out of a bottle. It dries super quick too and doesn't transfer onto clothes when dry.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Limerick
This is a great product to keep your tan longer. I use this in between taking. It's has a lovely scent and is very moisturising. There are cheaper built up tans on the market but I would definitely recommend this as it hasn't let me down yet
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Glasgow
Perfect for topping up a tan and doubles up as a good moisturiser. The smell, as with all bondi sands tanning products, is better than any other I've tried. The pump lid is really useful too and the size of the bottle lasts me weeks.
Georgie B.
Georgie B.
So good!! Have been using for the last 2 years and it gives such a warm tan glow ! Normally use the foam wash off one but recently started to use the body milk style and it's so quick and easy. Use it in the mornings and evenings !
Emily A.