Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml uploaded by Scott D.Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml uploaded by Amber W.

BY BONDI SANDS

Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk with innovative dual action formula hydrates and nourishes your skin while giving you a golden glow all year round. Enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and a delicious Cocoa Butter scent this tanning milk is perfect for everyday use see more...

Buy on Target
Haley R.
Haley R.
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
I love to use this as my daily moisturizer and a plus is it keeps my fake tan alive for longer! This bottle will literally last you forever and I love the smell! I buy mine on amazon and it usually gets to me super fast. I think if you want a moisturizer that keeps yur an going for days go buy this!
Paresa V.
Paresa V.
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
I use the ultra dark tanning moose from bondi sands and i apply this gradual tanning milk on top of my tan every other day.. it has made my tan last EVEN LONGER!

The smell it hmmm ok i guess, its a lot stronger than the tanning moose.
For hands though (as well as the rest of my body) its made them last ages. Usually they are the first to fade and patch as i wash my hands a lot throughout the day.

This really is amazing and now that i can see how much of a difference its made my tan i will be doing this until i stop tanning completely.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Norwich
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
I put this over my bondi sands tan (dark) to top up throughout the week, I find it is very effective and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural tan look. I also put this on my hands and feet to avoid any patchy skin. The price of the product was £13.99 and I think that is amazing considering what you are getting and how long it lasts!Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Dark 200ml - Foam dark 200Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
I love this everyday gradual milk, I use this on top of using my bondi sands ultra dark mousse and I find it keeps my tan looking fresher for longer. I use it more of a moisturiser than a actual gradual fake tan, this is what pro longs my fake tan, leaving it looking smooth and fading evenly, rather than patchy.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
THE most amazing gradual tanner ever. It smells great and builds up to such a natural colour. I get so many compliments on how tanned I look and people are often surprised it came out of a bottle. It dries super quick too and doesn't transfer onto clothes when dry.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Limerick
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
This is a great product to keep your tan longer. I use this in between taking. It's has a lovely scent and is very moisturising. There are cheaper built up tans on the market but I would definitely recommend this as it hasn't let me down yet
victoria h.
victoria h.
42 Kirkland ave Hamilton, ON
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
I love this gradual tanning milk so much! It is so moisturizing and makes your skin silky smooth. The price is amazing and the colour is brown! Not orange! Love this stuff they also have one with spf in it and I love that for the beach!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Glasgow
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
Perfect for topping up a tan and doubles up as a good moisturiser. The smell, as with all bondi sands tanning products, is better than any other I've tried. The pump lid is really useful too and the size of the bottle lasts me weeks.
Scott D.
Scott D.
manchester
Review for: Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning Milk - Everyday Body 375ml
Best Buy ever, as I guy who use tans this gradual milk tanner is great for topping up and also have a coconut fragrance to it works perfectly. Couldn't use tan with out it. Available at boots #tan essentials