Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt

Bondi Sands: $9.00

The Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt prepares your skin for an even, streak-free tan. Working to help you in two ways; the black side removes dry skin cells and any self-tan residue, while the blue side works to erase any unwanted tanning errors.

Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt Do you need this or can you use salt scrub instead to exfoliate?
I want to try this out?
Start your review of Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt!
a month agoE Bernstadt, KY
This helped me so much at getting my tan off! I absolutely love this mitt! It’s one of the best I’ve tried! I also, love using it to exfoliate my body! It may be expensive, but it’s worth it! I love everything Bondi Sands have! Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt
2 months agoMiami Beach, FL
This was a perfect tool to get my skin ready for their self tanner. I recommend to shave and exfoliate the day before you self tan in order to avoid getting product in your pores.
a month agoLos Angeles
An exfoliating mitt is an exfoliating mitt. This mitt is no better or different to ones you find in target or your average drug store. Too expansive for a normal mitt in my opinion.
a month agotucson
a very good product that I use to take off my tan or exfoliate before a new one and it really does the job although it does make my skin dry because my skin is sensitive
a month agoSeattle
This is a good product but I wouldn’t bother buying it. There are body exfoliation gloves at the drugstore for about 4 dollars that do the job just the same but I rated this good because it really isn’t a bad product, just not worth the money.
3 months ago
Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt uploaded by Angela Y.
Bondi Sands Exfoliation Mitt uploaded by Angela Y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They don’t have the application mitt listed but I really wanted to review it. It makes putting on self tanner so much easier without staining my hands. Very soft and does a nice even job. Highly recommended. Very inexpensive.
5 months ago
I love self tanning during the summer to reduce damage to my skin. I use the Bondi Sands Dark tanning mousse and it is amazing! The exfoliating mitt is a must have and preps my skin so well to prevent an uneven tan. Definitely grab one if you self tan!! It also takes your tan off easy when you want to reapply the tanner!
5 months agoColorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: bluemercury
This exfoliating mitt does its job well and it’s easy to wash afterwards and store. It dries quickly between washes but I do recommend you really wash it properly between uses so you prevent build up as it can get a bit manky after a while. This product is so wonderful at sloughing off dead skin cells that I find myself using it even if I haven’t fake tanned
3 months agoMorristown, TN
I love this exfoliating mitt because it makes my tan look even better. It gets all of the dry skin and patches off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It’s perfect to use before applying self tanners!
a month agoCitrus Spgs, FL
This exfoliating mitt will help get all of the dead skin off before you self tan. It will help the tan lay flawlessly and it won’t be streaky.