Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil

Achieve a sun-kissed appearance all year round with the Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil from Bondi Sands. Infused with Coconut and Argan Oil, the deliciously scented formula applies effortlessly and develops over 2-3 hours to reveal long-lasting, bronzed skin without greasy residue. Inspired by Australia's iconic beach, the salon-quality, dual-action dry oil nourishes and hydrates skin, whilst its dose of DHA maintains an even, streak-free golden glow with increased colour longevity. Features a pump spray nozzle for easy, mess-free application. Made in Australia.

Just wondering how often to apply this product?
How long does this tan usually last you? And does your skin become streaky/blotchy as it fades?
What does this come out like? Is it streaky??
Start your review of Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil!
a month agoBelmont, MI
Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wanted to make some changes to my life on staying out of the sun and taking care of my skin so I did a lot of research and finally made my choice to go with this. I bought this along with their black Mitt to apply. It's super easy to use and has the most beautiful color/finish! This was my first time using an actual self tanner and it is very beginner friendly. I highly recommend exfoliating in the shower beforehand and then applying a thick hydrating cream/moisturizer to your driest areas; elbows, knees, feet, ankles, hands and wrists!
5 months agoDublin , OH
I literally love every product in the Bondi Sands line. There is nothing else like it! The gradual tanning oil is great because you do see results after a couple hours but can still keep applying everyday to build a deeper tan. I love that with this oil Tanner you do not get the little brown dots on your legs like you do with a foam Tanner when it settles into your pores.
7 months agoChesterfield, MI
Very natural! I have never used a product like this & I really enjoy it. The scent is very nice, not that gross self tan smell. Doesn’t get blotchy and my hands actually look like a natural tan! Would repurchase
5 months agoMadison, WI
This is very moisturizing and gives a very natural color. It’s easy to build it up and customize the color. It says that it doesn’t smell like tanner, but after a few hours it does start to smell like tanner for sure. This being said, all tanners smell this way. It does seem to fade very naturally though which is a plus!
5 months ago
I got this at my local Walgreens out of curiosity. I ended up loving it. It blends in so nice and easily. Leaving you with a nice summer bronzed look.
3 months ago
I enjoy tanning oil that works as soon as possible. I enjoy tanning oil that is long lasting and doesn’t wipe away.
15 days agoIrvine
I love using this in-between self tanning. It makes my self tan last longer while giving my a natural glow!
9 months agoCrystal Lake, IL
This stuff is the holy grail! It makes you so dark! And not an orange tint at all so it looks very real!
a month agoChicago
Love love love! I love this body tanning oil. Last so long and easy to apply. Smells great!
a month agoPerth
I love that the Bondi Sands Liquid Gold oils absorb really quickly. The Everyday Liquid Gold is really quick and easy to apply and if you’re applying in the morning you don’t get that horrible sticky feeling or the typical “I’ve just tanned” smell. I still use a glove to apply mine to avoid any staining on hands.