Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerBondi Sands
Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil

Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil

Achieve a sun-kissed appearance all year round with the Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil from Bondi Sands. Infused with Coconut and Argan Oil, the deliciously scented formula applies effortlessly and develops over 2-3 hours to reveal long-lasting, bronzed skin without greasy residue. Inspired by Australia's iconic beach, the salon-quality, dual-action dry oil nourishes and hydrates skin, whilst its dose of DHA maintains an even, streak-free golden glow with increased colour longevity. Features a pump spray nozzle for easy, mess-free application. Made in Australia.

What kind of tan does this give? Orange or Natural?
Does this transfer to your clothes or sheets?
Is this tan worth it. Does anyone know how long it last?Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil
Start your review of Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
[product:bondi-sands-everyday-liquid-gold-gradual-tanning-oil] when I got to the beach, my skin was so white and dry it was see through! Lmao! I brought this oil. It goes on even and smooth and changes easy. Just apply with a rubber glove to stop the transfer to your hands! It smells delish, gorgeous containers! Works great! A little pricey but worth it!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold Gradual Tanning Oil uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wanted to make some changes to my life on staying out of the sun and taking care of my skin so I did a lot of research and finally made my choice to go with this. I bought this along with their black Mitt to apply. It's super easy to use and has the most beautiful color/finish! This was my first time using an actual self tanner and it is very beginner friendly. I highly recommend exfoliating in the shower beforehand and then applying a thick hydrating cream/moisturizer to your driest areas; elbows, knees, feet, ankles, hands and wrists!
Barbara T.
Houghton Lake, MI
And this Ban de Solia is one of the best self tanners out there for the money your gonna spend on expensive self tanners this one dose a better job for a cheaper price it pays to shop around it'll run you around less then $25 and I've told all my friends and I'm sure if you try you'll be telling your friends.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
I like using this in conjunction with the bondi sands mousse. I use this in between applying the mousse and it really helps hydrate my skin and extend the life of my existing tan. The color is beautiful and doesn’t transfer easily so I can get dressed shortly after applying.
Nae B.
I love to put this on the next day after I’ve used the dark/or ultra dark foam. It helps to keep my tan intact and lasts a little bit longer. It goes on smoothly and you don’t have to worry about transfer or taking a shower.
Nancy S.
Nashville, TN
I got this at my local Walgreens out of curiosity. I ended up loving it. It blends in so nice and easily. Leaving you with a nice summer bronzed look.
Rebecca G.
Madison, WI
This is very moisturizing and gives a very natural color. It’s easy to build it up and customize the color. It says that it doesn’t smell like tanner, but after a few hours it does start to smell like tanner for sure. This being said, all tanners smell this way. It does seem to fade very naturally though which is a plus!
Alexa S.
Lansdale, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this!!! I don’t use this oil in the winter time but only in the summer! I love to add this to my already tanned skin to give me an even darker glow! It’s super moisturizing and makes my skin look super dewy.
georgia B.
seattle
I love this product! It applies super easily and gives a really great color. It does make you feel a bit sticky at first but that’s normal for self tanners. It’s much more affordable than some high end tanners but way better than drugstore tanners!
Marjon Y.
Manteca, CA
Gives you the most amazing tan and it doesn’t become ORANGE! Hallelujah! Super easy to use and mess free! Definitely recommend! Also it’s very affordable found at most drugstores!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...