Bondi Boost Hg Shampoo Full Size Pump Sealed 1014 Oz

Bondi Boost Hg Shampoo Full Size Pump Sealed 10.14 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bondi Boost Hg Shampoo Full Size Pump Sealed 10.14 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Beeville, TX
I’m sure this product works great for some people, but I was unfortunately not so lucky. I wasn’t expecting this shampoo and conditioner to work miracles, but I was hoping that it would help to keep the hair on my head that I already have. Instead, this product made me shed hair like crazy and my hairs would break in half when I brushed it. I tried everything...I added a nourishing hair mask, only used the shampoo and conditioner on my scalp and used a different one on my ends, but nothing seemed to help. It will take me awhile to get my hair back to its previous state. I hate leaving bad reviews, but I think it is important that people know that Bondi Boost HG shampoo and conditioner is not some miracle product that works for everyone.
Holland, MI
I always lather it first in my hand to get a better lather on my hair but it’s vegan so it’s not a chemical base shampoo! Not really a smell to it either, but I absolutely love it! My hair has grown so much faster!!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Some say that hair growth hair care lines are a waste, and some really are because it’s all about the ingredients! Bondi has supplied their products with natural oils and vitamins that is proven to work on your hair. The line is moisturizing enough for my curls -CG method approved- and low product buildup with excellent cleaning. My hair has also grown in the month I’ve used the shampoo, conditioner, mask.
Melbourne
Smells amazing! Has my hair feeling soft and luscious. I usually have very frizzy hair, this helped tame it a bit. I’ve had a hard time growing out my hair, I’ve only used it a couple times but excited to see if my hair will grow nice and long, finally ! Bondi Boost Hg Shampoo Full Size Pump Sealed 10.14 Oz
Lake Elsinore, CA
I was loosing my hair like crazy I would cry in the shower my sister suggested I try Bondi Boost in about a week I noticed less hair falling out. Def recommend to anyone who is having severe hair loss.
Sellersburg, IN
Wow I have tried luxury hair care to only get mediocre results! I was skeptical of Bondi boost but the results are amazing ! Even after the first time using them ! Brands like Oribe and Olaplex can’t even compare to Bondi Boost! I beyond highly recommend!!
Katy, TX
Bondi Boost Hg Shampoo Full Size Pump Sealed 10.14 Oz uploaded by Mickey W.
I started using BondiBoost Shampoo just a few months ago. I got tired of my old shampoo brand and needed a revival. So I saw this on social media and decided to give it a try. It's made in Australia. It helps achieve balanced hair and scalp. It's cruelty free, no chemicals, 100% natural and with free shipping. So far so good. It smells really good. Like peppermint and I can feel it refreshing my scalp.

Looking for your answer?