Bond Sisal Twine Tan 2500 Feet - 356 uploaded by Liz V.Bond Sisal Twine Tan 2500 Feet - 356 uploaded by Liz V.

BY BOND

Use This Natural Jute Twine for Tying Plants and for Craft Projects. This Natural Jute Twine Is Strong But It Won t Cut Or Harm Plants. Lawn and Garden Tools and Products Bond Mfg. Bond Mfg Sisal Twine 2500 Natural. see more...

Bond Sisal Twine Tan 2500 Feet - 356
  • "I also use this when baking whole chickens and tying my tomato plants to their stalks." in 1 review
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Useful for so many things! I use it to wrap up gifts, hang herbs to dry, tightly secure tie-dye and shibori projects, truss poultry, etc... It's inexpensive, easy to find, and lasts nearly forever. I've had my current roll for over a year.
Rose L.
Not only is this a useful house rope it looks pretty and adds a vintage natural feel to anything. I bought a twine and scissor set from Victorian Trading Company and currently have a drawer full of twine balls to use!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Bond Manufacturing MFG Sisal Twine 2500 Natural. This is a multi use twine. I use it in cooking but I do soak it in olive oil to keep it moist. I use it in my vegetable and flower garden and tie it loosely to stakes to help plants grow up the stakes. I also use it in my crafting. So I always keep it on hand.
Ashley T.
Marion , IN
I think everyone can benefit from having this around the house it's used for so many different things Kraftson plants and cooking even so I think everyone could really use this I know I love it for sure
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love. I've used this twine for decorating gifts, tying around flower vases for that earthy finishing touch, to hanging on a wall with cute clothes pins to hold photos for wall decoration. Such an inexpensive item but so many uses.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
I love this stuff. I always use it to make jewelry and add them to my store. :) everyone loves my custom made jewelry. :) I like to add some jewels and pendants to the jewelry to make it pop! :)
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I use this for decorating/hanging things at my store and it's perfect. I've been using the same roll forever because you get so many feet included in it. It's strong and durable and I'd definitely recommend it.
Lauren G.
We have two bengal cats that love to stretch and scratch. Luckily we were able to make them a couple scratching posts with sisal and they love it! It is very durable and it has stood up to daily cat use.
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Es un producto multifuncional, sirve para miles de cosas, puedes hacer tarjetas, decorar tu hogar, miles de cosas con tan solo este producto, es barato y de muy buena calidad.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
This is a very natural rope. It is great for many different uses. I like use it for a natural look when gift wrapping, as well as banners for birthday parties and showers. Lots of uses and it goes a long way!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does anyone use this for diy projects?
Royshada S.
What is this for?
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
What's your favorite use?
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Is there an oven temp limit?
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
Does anyone use twine for crafting? What crafts do you use them for? Bond Sisal Twine Tan 2500 Feet - 356