MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimBond No. 9
The Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/33oz

Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz

by Bond No. 9

A fruity woody fragrance for men Crisp clean sweet juicy & enlivening Top notes are bergamot pineapple & juniper berries Middle note is currant bud Base notes are cedar & vetiver Launched in 2013 Suitable for spring or summer wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz!
Jaso
Washington, DC
Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Jaso
Purchased at: Gilt
Definitely a mans cologne. It’s a scent that Is very recognizable and demands attention. It’s not a sweet scent like I usually like, for example a one million or the one by D&G but definitely demands attention is a nice woodsy musk scent. Walk into an interview or board room and shut it down. I wouldn’t buy it again bc I’ll have this bottle I feel for a while. Just purchased two more bonds I’m looking forward to reviewing.
Brittany T.
Orange Park, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Omg this smells so amazing!!! I promise it's a smell that you'll never forget. In a good long lasting impression kind of way. I actually love this for a man or for a woman. #amazing #bond9 #scentofpeace
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
The fruity Pineapple opening is reminiscent of Aventus but the fruits stick around much longer. This is a very happy fragrence with it's sweetness but still a masculine DNA underneath. Dries down to an almost ambroxan scent. The sweetness really sets it apart.
Kara K.
New Orleans
Bought this for my husband! And this stuff smells amazinggggg!!! All we wear is bond because it last so long because of the oils in it! The price is high but so worth it a bottle last him over a year!
Brittany L.
Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace For Him Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Brittany L.
This is my favorite scent right now, this was gifted to me and this is my first Bond No. 9 scent. It last long and isn’t too strong. I get compliments every time I wear this, will definitely try other fragrances.
Jose R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: FragranceX
This fragrance gets compared to Aventis but its far from it. Just cause a scent has pineapple in it does not mean it is going to smell like Creed Aventis. This fragrance stands on its own. Fresh, sweet and long lasting. Here is the break down. juniper berries, citric bergamot, and tangy pineapple. Currant buds add a layer of subtle sweetness in its middle. At its base, fresh cedar and dry, smoky vetiver provide the perfect balance to fragrance’s fruity notes. I really enjoy this fragrance. Smells of fine ingredients and not a synthetic mess. I love it.
David P.
Everett, MA
This is really a sweet and musky iconic fragrance. It’s so playful and I love wearing this on a beautiful sunny day. People always compare it to Aventus but it is very different it is more sweet not smoky and more playful. Worth owning.
Priscilla C.
Weslaco
Perfect for a night out. Smells incredible. Very different from the rest but still worth the buy.
Jesus T.
Edinburg, TX
If i could give it more stars i would , i always get asked what iam wearing it last days on my clothing and definitely worth the price , there is no comparison out there it is unique

Looking for your answer?