Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace Eau De Parfum Spray

by Bond No. 9

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary.

Are there any scents like the Scent of Peace by Bond 9 but not as expensive?
Is this Ellis Brooklyn Sci Fi Eau De Parfum a good spring fragrance?
Start your review of Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace Eau De Parfum Spray!
This is a citrus scent that is clean. I find it peaceful in that way, but it’s not the traditional lavender or spa scents that you’d normally find in the peaceful category— the scent name is about post 9/11 NYC, not what fits the category so don’t let it confuse you. It lasts for about 7 hours on me.
Florissant, MO
Scent Of Peace is my favorite Bond No. 9 fragrance. It’s a light, fresh scent and has more neutral notes that can be worn year round. As with other Bond No. 9 fragrances, it is quite pricey, but a little goes a long way with this one.
Dallas, TX
I've used his perfume for years. It's definitely pricey but the bottle itself is a work of art and the scent is so unique. I always get compliments when I wear this!
This floral scent from Bond No. 9 is my favorite. It was my first purchase from them and I keep coming back to it. It's pricey because of the quality but it's definitely worth it and would recommend it to people who loves a luxury perfume. You only need one spray to you a day!
This scent is worth the price. First I really love the bottle very pretty. The scent smells so fresh kind of like that just got out the shower fully clean type smell. Crisp, clean fresh This perfume can be worn by men and woman not to strong for either.
East Hampton, NY
It’s very nice - I like it in a candle better...bond no 9 are the best quality, long-lasting perfumes on the market. Yes, they’re expensive, but they are worth it. They last forever and are just fabulous.
I was introduced to the scent by one of my friends and fell in love. It is a little pricey but well worth it. I feel like a million bucks when wearing however that feels. But definitely a good purchase.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bond No. 9 The Scent Of Peace Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tifanie T.
This is my all time favorite scent! Actually I’d say it’s my signature spring/summer fragrance. It’s hard to describe the scent but it’s so lovely and unique. Clean but a bit earthy and citrusy. A little goes a long way and although it’s a bit pricey - the bottle is pretty big and lasts for a while. Will continue to treat myself to this perfume for the foreseeable future.
Heaven! This is the best perfume on the planet!!! Hands down, nothing compares to Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace. It is well worth the splurge! However, because it’s quite pricey, I do reserve it for occasional use only. I can make one bottle last a year when using in conjunction with my daily go to which is Romance. My second favorite Bond No. 9 scent is Astoria Place. It’s equally as amazing! The bottle are so gorgeous!
Linden, NJ
This is my absolute favorite scent of all time. I got it as a treat for my wedding and honeymoon and I smelled like a dream!!! If I could afford it, I would spray this from head to toe every day of my life. It is the most beautiful scent I’ve ever smelled in my life