BY BOND NO. 9

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite scent! Actually I’d say it’s my signature spring/summer fragrance. It’s hard to describe the scent but it’s so lovely and unique. Clean but a bit earthy and citrusy. A little goes a long way and although it’s a bit pricey - the bottle is pretty big and lasts for a while. Will continue to treat myself to this perfume for the foreseeable future.
Emma D.
This scent is absolutely amazing and perfect for spring/summer. It is clean/fresh/not heavily scented to the point it attacks someone's asthma. I had this on for 12 hours and still smelt like I just put it on! This product is expensive but it is worth the price.
Sandy H.
Philadelphia
Smells very good. Flowery scent. It's long lasting and is in the cutest bottle. I believe this one is a keeper. Very feminine! Purchased at Lord & Taylor
Shastri P.
🌟🌟🌟This is in my top 3 signature scents nowadays. Every time I wear this it gets compliments from anyone that passes my way. It's such a clean, pleasant, heavenly, alluring, enticing, and provoking fragrance. It sets you into a positive and peaceful mood (cliché, but true). It is contagious in spreading contentment. I highly recommend it; it's worth every penny🌟🌟🌟
Nadia S.
My favorite perfume in the whole world! It is sold only at saks fifth avenue - atleast that's how it was back when I got it. it's expensive but worth it because it lasts a while, and the scent is strong so you don't need that much. The whole collection has very nice and different scents. I love this one because it's fruity and sweet and that's just my kind of perfume. it's great for the summer. and it's pretty too!
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
I kid you not, I wear this every Sunday to church. The name is a perfect match to the scent! Long lasting, as with a Bond fragrances, and super fresh. Its clean and crips and calming. I love giving hugs because I know everyone loves this fragrance!!
Hannah R.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
This is literally my favorite perfume ever! It has such a light fresh smell! It's honestly amazing! It stays on for extended periods of time and is perfect for every occasion! This has been my favorite perfume for 15 years! I HIGHLY suggest it! Plus this brand will continue to send you samples!
Christiana W.
Irvine, CA
I would like to give this a 5 if you don't consider the price.
But it doesn't work like that considering the price I gave it a four-star.
If you are rich and have tons on money, go for it; the scent it AMAZING!
These scents are each inspired by some area in NY
Leslie V.
This scense is good... and the bottle is really amazing! I like it very much because everytime I see it, I think in start my day in peace and quiet... for that days when you want to feel freedom, relax and quiet!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
This was my wedding day perfume, so I might be partial, but I couldn't imagine a more beautiful and happy scent. It truly is peace in a bottle! It is light and so easy to wear. I just wish it lasted a little longer!