BY BOND NO. 9

At Bond No 9, the oud has come out of the closet and transformed itself into a smooth, full-throttle New York-centric perfume. What a paradox! Who knew? But then New York is a place where impossible, magical paradoxes come true. Notes: red plum, saffron, orange zest, oud, red rose, orris, patchouli, musk, honey, vetiver. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 'New York Oud' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 672019. see more...

Buy on Amazon
susannah v.
Jonesboro, AR
My all time favorite fragrance!!! Lasts on my skin forever and it is a head turner for sure. Smells so clean and bold but not too heavy or overpowering. This will always be a staple in my collection.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg can't say enough good things about this perfume! I mean just look at the bottle! Super Long lasting, smells great! It's in my top 3 favorite perfumes, little pricey but well worth it. A little goes a long way... My hubby loves when I wear this scent, it's his favorite ;)
Rachael T.
Salisbury, MD
I have many many many different types of perfume but this one has to be one of my few favorites.
clara b.
cádiz, ES
It isnt very expensive. I like the prices. I love it. I want use it. I want to buy for my mother
Isabelle C.
How long does this item last?