BY BOND NO. 9

Your own private Jitney transport to New York's outermost neighborhood, where country lanes dotted with World of Interiors houses and McMansions meet salt-sea mist. A male-female weekend scent, combining lush florals with a woody musk that lingers like a creamy ocean mist. Notes: lime blossom, bergamot, white jasmine, magnolia, amber, sandalwood. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 New York 'Hamptons' Fragrance. Style Number: 671978. see more...

Courtney O.
West Monroe
The absolute BEST perfume I have ever smelt on anyone around me that has worn it ! It’s a unisex which is amazing so if you love it- you splash it on your hubby like I do! I have never gotten compliments on anything I have ever worn like I do with hamptons!!!! Worth every single penny!!!!!
Jacqueline H.
Naperville, IL
This scent has a strong presence because it lasts all day, but it is a light, airy scent that is not overpowering. It does not have any floral scent(s) mixed in with it that takes away from the "clean" factor. I imagine that it smells like how I my skin and body after a day sailing. It is the perfect scent to wear when traveling to New England in the summer---or in the Hamptons :). This fragrance is a bit pricey, but you can tell that it is high quality, so worth your while. Additionally, the perfume comes in a glass bottle, so it is important to note that it will break it you keep it in a precarious position on your bathroom vanity. Just something to keep in mind---be careful!