Bond No. 9 New York Dubai Citrine/3.3 oz. - No Color uploaded by Meghna S.Bond No. 9 New York Dubai Citrine/3.3 oz. - No Color uploaded by Meghna S.

BY BOND NO. 9

Dubai Encore: It's not one, but three mesmerizing additions to the sultry, smash-success East-meets-West Dubai collection. After all, at Bond No. 9 more is always more. Notes: Bergamot, red berries, fir balsam, seaweed, magnolia, geranium, marigold,... see more...

Buy on Filthy ...
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I love a lot of Bond No. 9 but this one is really special me. The scent is light and fresh with just a hint of insence to me. I bought this at Saks NYC and got to have the founder of the company sign my deluxe display box.
Meghna S.
Dubai, Dubai
My husband bought me this perfume last month and I am in love with it. Yes, it is expensive but it's amazing. Just a bit of spray lasts easily for 12 hours. I can wear it during the day or night. The fragrance is citrine, fresh and so amazing that it has become my favorite perfume at the moment. I highly recommend it.