Bond No. 9 New York Coney Island Eau de Parfum uploaded by lauren w.

BY BOND NO. 9

What is the smell of fun, and how do you bottle it? That was the mission when Bond No. 9 decided to capture the essence of Coney Island and turn it into an eau de parfum. Notes: Margarita mix, melon guava, cinnamon, chocolate, caramel, musk, vanilla, cedarwood, sandalwood. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 New York 'Coney Island' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 671947. see more...

lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Coney Island reminds me of margarita mix!! I love to layer bond fragrances and this is a great one to add some fun to your everyday roitine. Beautiful bottle and long lasting scent. Light and Citrus-y!!!
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
This has OFFICIALLY become my FAVORITE summer fragrance! I was COMPLETELY unfair to this beauty before when I tried it back a couple months ago in the dead of winter!!!! I just tried this on a couple days ago, when the temps hit 78 here. IT WAS AMAZING IN THE HEAT! YUMMY! SO FRESH! Back in the winter all I got was straight lime and margarita... overwhelming so... to the point it knocked it down a notch on my love list. HOWEVER, in the heat, the sweetness of the caramel and melon started coming through mixed with saltiness of the margarita. The smoothness of the sandalwood and hint of cedar blends in nicely to allow everything to mingle in perfect harmony. MMMMMMM so refreshing and fun! I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning, and COULD STILL SMELL IT! The sillage is moderate to heavy depending on how much you spray. I sprayed on the crook of each elbow and once on my clothes and that was ENOUGH! The longevity lasted a good 14-16 hours!

When I smell this I instantly thought sitting on the beach smelling the salty sea air, sipping on a margarita, and eating fresh melons and caramels... THAT IS MY HEAVEN!!!!!!
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
Bond No 9 fragrances are lovely and the packaging is beautiful. I love their little "bon bons" - you can usually stock up on them when you make a purchase and they're great for taking your favorite Bond No 9 scent with you in your purse or when your travel.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
IN LOVE with this scent. It's a unisex cologne and it's amazing on both sexes, in my opinion. It's very strong as it says, super citrus-y mixed with the perfect piercing notes of freshness. Nothing like I thought Coney Island would smell like. It's an awesome cologne for summer mixed with sweat, it's meshes so well with skin.