Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by Daniele G.Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by yisela a.

BY BOND NO. 9

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
Really beautiful creamy sandalwood in green notes cloud.At the beginning citrus, at the end mainly the tea detectable.Gorgeous day and night time scent what working very well on all year round .This is highly recommends always receive great cpmplemnents
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
At the beginning I was hesitant because they're quite expensive
One of my favorite products! I use it every single day
It's a must on my daily routine
Great quality and a huge variety to accommodate different life styles
Worth the money $$
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
I love a lot of bond's fragrances but this one missed the mark for me. It smelled great when I first applied it but 3 hours later the smell was a bit musty, I'm glad I tried this before buying.
stephanie w.
Elizabethtown, KY
I just tried this for the first time yesterday. Yes it is a little on the expensive side, but it lasts so long when you put it on a bottle could last quite a while. I haven't found any fragrance I liked this much in years, it smells so good. Its a more intense scent so if you only like light fruity smells it might not be for you, otherwise its well worth exploring.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
I absolutely love this! I found it at sacs fifth avenue in San Fran about 7 years ago and I still can't get enough of it. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! Where I live now I can't seem to find it stores. Next time I go out of town I will definitely be buying more.
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
My Bestie introduced me to this brand! And I fall in love with it!!! Bond No9 has so many different Fragances that last the entire day and even remain on your clothes after wash it!! It's a very classy brand a little pricy but soooo worth it!! 🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
Would highly recommend. It smells so good. It's not that strong and it's long lasting. It stays on you all day. Even if you swear or anything, the smell literally doesn't go away easily. Love this. Would definitely buy it again.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. If I want a bold scent that makes me feel like a rich lady I wear this! If I want a more fresh scent I go with Hugo boss xx. Bond has the best perfumes hands down!
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Bond is one of the best perfumes out there! It's expensive but definitely worth it! You can put a little bit on in the morning, and it will last all day. They have a ton of different scents and such a fun design!
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
I bought this perfume for special occassions because of the price is pretty expensivenut the smell last long and the longer it stays the smell get so good.. So a lil bit will go a long way.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I would love to try this! This is for females right lol?
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX
Is this product smell so good?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Nazish N.
Nazish Nadeem , Oldham
Is this worth to buy? Or does it smell good?
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
Is this a unisex fragrance or is there a women's version and a men's version?