Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by Daniele G.Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by yisela a.
2 colors available

BY BOND NO. 9 NEW YORK

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

• Does this smell good? Anyone recommend ?I recommend it, it's perfect f... 1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to purchase a Bond ...Be the first to answer!
  • How good is this???do you recommend??...I order online and its such a ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Elizabethtown, KY
I just tried this for the first time yesterday. Yes it is a little on the expensive side, but it lasts so long when you put it on a bottle could last quite a while. I haven't found any fragrance I liked this much in years, it smells so good. Its a more intense scent so if you only like light fruity smells it might not be for you, otherwise its well worth exploring.
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA
I absolutely love this! I found it at sacs fifth avenue in San Fran about 7 years ago and I still can't get enough of it. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! Where I live now I can't seem to find it stores. Next time I go out of town I will definitely be buying more.
R E.
R E.
This smells amazing!! Stays on all day! You definitely get what you pay for. The scent is amazing as well! Very fresh! The packaging is super nice and I will certainly repurchase! It's truly one of my favorite perfumes!
Camille C.
Camille C.
Glenview, IL
I bought this perfume for special occassions because of the price is pretty expensivenut the smell last long and the longer it stays the smell get so good.. So a lil bit will go a long way.
Lizzette S.
Lizzette S.
Ahh I love the smell of this cologne and I love for my husband to wear it! It stays all day. So worth the price paid for it! Would buy it again!
Needhi P.
Needhi P.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought two of this one for my bf and the other for my dad..Both of them just loved it..I know it's expensive but it's worth it..
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Bond no.9 and ordered this without smelling it beforehand as a gift to a dear friend. He loved it!
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Johns Creek, GA
This smells like heaven. So good. And long lasting. I also enjoy the tons of different designs on these babies.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, but a little pricey. Smell lasts all day though, which is nice! Highly recommend!
Rain P.
Rain P.
Fallbrook, CA
I loved the way it smells, I bought it for my sister for her birthday and she loves it!
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I would love to try this! This is for females right lol?
Angel C.
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX
Is this product smell so good?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Nazish N.
Nazish N.
United Kingdom
Is this worth to buy? Or does it smell good?
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a unisex fragrance or is there a women's version and a men's version?