Add a Photo

By BOND NO. 9 NEW YORK
What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary.
Photos (2)
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Elizabethtown, KY

I just tried this for the first time yesterday. Yes it is a little on the expensive side, but it lasts so long when you put it on a bottle could last quite a while. I haven't found any fragrance I liked this much in years, it smells so good. Its a more intense scent so if you only like light fruity smells it might not be for you, otherwise its well worth exploring.
Natosha B.
Natosha B.
Klamath, CA

I absolutely love this! I found it at sacs fifth avenue in San Fran about 7 years ago and I still can't get enough of it. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny! Where I live now I can't seem to find it stores. Next time I go out of town I will definitely be buying more.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl

Really beautiful creamy sandalwood in green notes cloud.At the beginning citrus, at the end mainly the tea detectable.Gorgeous day and night time scent what working very well on all year round .This is highly recommends always receive great cpmplemnents
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA

Would highly recommend. It smells so good. It's not that strong and it's long lasting. It stays on you all day. Even if you swear or anything, the smell literally doesn't go away easily. Love this. Would definitely buy it again.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY

this perfume smells absolutely amazing and is so long lasting. the value is amazing for the price and i am so in love with it. i got this perfume as a gift and i would highly recommend it to people looking for a good perfume
Ryann K.
Ryann K.

This smells amazing!! Stays on all day! You definitely get what you pay for. The scent is amazing as well! Very fresh! The packaging is super nice and I will certainly repurchase! It's truly one of my favorite perfumes!
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
San Mateo, CA

Bond is one of the best perfumes out there! It's expensive but definitely worth it! You can put a little bit on in the morning, and it will last all day. They have a ton of different scents and such a fun design!
Libia A.
Libia A.

Una de mis colonias favoritas del momento. Su olor es espectacular es perfecto. Amo su olor. Y lo bastante que se queda el olor. Si pueden cómprala háganlo es fascinante es maravillosa. A mí me encanta.
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco, CA

I love a lot of bond's fragrances but this one missed the mark for me. It smelled great when I first applied it but 3 hours later the smell was a bit musty, I'm glad I tried this before buying.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Glenview, IL

I bought this perfume for special occassions because of the price is pretty expensivenut the smell last long and the longer it stays the smell get so good.. So a lil bit will go a long way.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Rome, GA

I would love to try this! This is for females right lol?
Kate M.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA

Is this a unisex fragrance or is there a women's version and a men's version?
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Angel C.
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX

Is this product smell so good?
Nazish N.
Nazish N.
United Kingdom

Is this worth to buy? Or does it smell good?

Join Now