Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by yisela a.Bond No. 9 New York Chez Bond Eau de Parfum uploaded by Daniele G.

BY BOND NO. 9

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
Bond is one of the best perfumes out there! It's expensive but definitely worth it! You can put a little bit on in the morning, and it will last all day. They have a ton of different scents and such a fun design!
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
Would highly recommend. It smells so good. It's not that strong and it's long lasting. It stays on you all day. Even if you swear or anything, the smell literally doesn't go away easily. Love this. Would definitely buy it again.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. If I want a bold scent that makes me feel like a rich lady I wear this! If I want a more fresh scent I go with Hugo boss xx. Bond has the best perfumes hands down!
Jay F.
Hialeah , Fl
Really beautiful creamy sandalwood in green notes cloud.At the beginning citrus, at the end mainly the tea detectable.Gorgeous day and night time scent what working very well on all year round .This is highly recommends always receive great cpmplemnents
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
At the beginning I was hesitant because they're quite expensive
One of my favorite products! I use it every single day
It's a must on my daily routine
Great quality and a huge variety to accommodate different life styles
Worth the money $$
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY
this perfume smells absolutely amazing and is so long lasting. the value is amazing for the price and i am so in love with it. i got this perfume as a gift and i would highly recommend it to people looking for a good perfume
Andrea M.
springhill
I personally havent had the pleasure of smelling this particular fragrance but i have smelled others and if you want a scent that is rich and ladt all day this is it!
Whitney S.
What an intoxicating scent! Another fragrance my hubby and I share! It's perfect for both of us! It smells so good and lasts all day long! It's definitely on the pricey side but totally worth it in the end!!!
Libia A.
Una de mis colonias favoritas del momento. Su olor es espectacular es perfecto. Amo su olor. Y lo bastante que se queda el olor. Si pueden cómprala háganlo es fascinante es maravillosa. A mí me encanta.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
I love a lot of bond's fragrances but this one missed the mark for me. It smelled great when I first applied it but 3 hours later the smell was a bit musty, I'm glad I tried this before buying.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I would love to try this! This is for females right lol?
Angel C.
Haltom City, TX
Is this product smell so good?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it worth it??
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Is this worth to buy? Or does it smell good?
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Is this a unisex fragrance or is there a women's version and a men's version?