BY BOND NO. 9

The scent of the ingenue: dewy, fresh-picked blossoms gathered in a paper wrapper, worn to perfection at New York's newest art gallery, club and restaurant scene. An exuberant but slightly insolent all-day floral bouquet. Notes: white peony, white hyacinth, musk. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 New York 'Chelsea Flowers' Fragrance. Style Number: 671923. see more...

• Have you try this yet how do smell like it?2 Answers
  • I enjoy floral scents but don't want to smell like a grandma. Is th...4 Answers
Anna O.
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moly this stuff is amazing. A small spritz lasts for hours and I don't go anywhere without getting complements. The smell is strong but subtle enough scents where there isn't an overwhelming feeling. 10/10 recommend even though it'll cost you a pretty penny for a bottle.
Maria S.
Maria S.
My mom got it for her birthday one yr and i loved the scent it was amazing. I kept on sneaking in her room to spray some on me until she ended up buying me one. I deffinetly recommend this.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
This may be my favorite perfume of all time. Given to me 6 years ago, I have yet to love another scent as much as this one. I highly recommend this brand to everyone.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Smells absolutely wonderful. Not to strong and not to light that it goes away 5mins after applying. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase it from.
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
I am in love with this perfume it's a just right not too strong and not to soft . It gives each individual a very unique sent that is irresistible.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I think flowers is snell good. I want to use this one on me when I was hanging out with my friends and family members.
Jewell Q.
Jewell Q.
Great buy worth it 100%, cute bottle & amazing fragrance certainly a great buy no need to question it.
Bárbara L.
Bárbara L.
11800 nw 101st rd medley, Miami, FL
Excellent product highly recommend it hard enough and has a delicious smell
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most yummy refreshing perfume bond no 9 has! i love it so much. my friend walked past me and i didn't know what to do with myself! loved the scent so much i chases her down the hall to find out what she was wearing! :)
Blanca S.
Blanca S.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
fresh-picked blossoms,White peony, white hyacinth, musk.high price but high quality, it's in my top 5.
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy floral scents but don't want to smell like a grandma. Is this fragrance extremely heavy?
Saint Paul, MN
Have you try this yet how do smell like it?