BY BOND NO. 9

The scent of the ingenue: dewy, fresh-picked blossoms gathered in a paper wrapper, worn to perfection at New York's newest art gallery, club and restaurant scene. An exuberant but slightly insolent all-day floral bouquet. Notes: white peony, white hyacinth, musk. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 New York 'Chelsea Flowers' Fragrance. Style Number: 671923. see more...

• Have you try this yet how do smell like it?2 Answers
  • I enjoy floral scents but don't want to smell like a gran...4 Answers
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
[product:bond-no.-9-new-york-chelsea-flowers-eau-de-parfum] I received this in a subscription box and while it smells good it's not my type of scent. It has alot of musk in it. And while some perfumes that have musk in it I can wear because that scent fades. The musk in this one you can smell even after it fades. So if you like peony, Hyacinth and musk this may be right up your alley unfortunately I do not.
Anna O.
Columbus , OH
Holy moly this stuff is amazing. A small spritz lasts for hours and I don't go anywhere without getting complements. The smell is strong but subtle enough scents where there isn't an overwhelming feeling. 10/10 recommend even though it'll cost you a pretty penny for a bottle.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
This is the most yummy refreshing perfume bond no 9 has! i love it so much. my friend walked past me and i didn't know what to do with myself! loved the scent so much i chases her down the hall to find out what she was wearing! :)
Maria S.
My mom got it for her birthday one yr and i loved the scent it was amazing. I kept on sneaking in her room to spray some on me until she ended up buying me one. I deffinetly recommend this.
Mary C.
Macon, GA
This may be my favorite perfume of all time. Given to me 6 years ago, I have yet to love another scent as much as this one. I highly recommend this brand to everyone.
enaas s.
Grand Prairie, TX
It gives the best smell ever. its atractive to boys you would use it like every day and to me it looks like its somthing fancy if i where you i would use this
Mariah R.
Smells absolutely wonderful. Not to strong and not to light that it goes away 5mins after applying. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you purchase it from.
Diana P.
New York, NY , NY
I am in love with this perfume it's a just right not too strong and not to soft . It gives each individual a very unique sent that is irresistible.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I think flowers is snell good. I want to use this one on me when I was hanging out with my friends and family members.
Jewell Q.
Great buy worth it 100%, cute bottle & amazing fragrance certainly a great buy no need to question it.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy floral scents but don't want to smell like a grandma. Is this fragrance extremely heavy?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Have you try this yet how do smell like it?