BY BOND NO. 9

Art, fashion, seduction and dessert in liquid form. A warm and sensual aphrodisiac that glides from day into evening. Notes: violet leaf, cassis, jasmine, cinnamon, oakmoss. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 New York 'Bleecker Street' Fragrance. Style Number: 671879. see more...

Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Bond No. 9's Bleecker Street is magical. If success and confidence could be bottled and sold, this would certainly be it. It's strong without being overpowering and command the attention of the room whenever I wear it. I'm always asked what I'm wearing whenever I wear it and it stays on all day. It's my absolute favorite.
Janan A.
The packaging is great. I am a repeat user of this brand. I personally love this sent but when I wear it my sister says I smell sickly sweet like a dessert. Which makes sense cause the perfume was designed after magnolia bakery. If you like sweet scents I would highly recommend this but if you are more on the flower side try Madison square garden or scent of peace those ones are great.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
I have used this product before and I loved it! It was my favorite but I've had a hard time finding it recently. The bottle was so cute and the scent was fresh and long lasting! If I see this in stores I will definitely buy it again!
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Was my not favorite scent I've worn, it was more of a fabreeze type smell to me over a Purfume. The packing was super cute which is what lead me to this product. I would not buy this again simply because it's my favorite.