Bond No. 9 Madison Square Park uploaded by lauren w.

BY BOND NO. 9

Madison Square Park was the height of fashion in the Gilded Age. Today, it's back in hip-and-cool revival mode. So now is the time for a neighborhood eau de parfum. The vibrant neon pink and green bottle has a removable, Deco-Modern rose-blossom bracelet which can be used as a bracelet or brooch. Wear its double rows of beads on your wrist or detach the vintage-style rose centerpiece to use as a brooch. Ah, perfume and jewelry! A beloved combination. Notes: grape hyacinth, huckleberry, prairie dropseed grass, red leaf rose, red hunter tulips, teakwood. Brand: Bond No. 9. Style Name: Bond No. 9 'Madison Square Park' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 671998. see more...

• Anyone else they would send these out in a vox box?? 😍4 Answers
Buy on Filthy ...*
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Essexville, MI
I've gotten this product a few times and it's a super great style. Everything including the bottle looks great smells great. The scent is very tasteful. I love it. Nothing to change at all.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell. The packaging super cute and bright. I bought it at Marshalls on sale. Reccomend!
Maria Luiza P.
Maria Luiza P.
São Luis do Paraitinga
Is a great product really seems to be very good!!!
I loved like to recive these hum!!!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Weightsville, Ga
I love the scent and so foes my daughter and i high recommend anyone to try it
Libby G.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite of the bond fragrances, and the cutest bottle as well. This scent is extremely strong as lasts all day. I've also found that most people compliment me when I'm wearing any bond scent. It has a clean yet identifying smell. Highly recommended
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This perfume is just rich. It takes you right to Madison Square Park and gives you an instant confidence boost. I love it.
lauren w.
lauren w.
CINCINNATI, OH
My first bond love!! Its sweet and playful. Its my go to scent when I hang out with my girl friends. Madison square park is long lasting and refreshing. You dont need much of it, so I think its worth every penny!!
Rose P.
Rose P.
BROOKLYN, NY - New York
I love this scent and I love the packaging. It leaves you smelling very good and all day too!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else they would send these out in a vox box?? 😍