Bond No. 9 Hamptons For Men And Women. Eau De Parfum Spray

Launched by the design house of Bond No. 9.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Is the scent fruity?
How does this smell
I Hurd this smells a little old lady?!? Is that true? How would you describe the scent?
Start your review of Bond No. 9 Hamptons For Men And Women. Eau De Parfum Spray!
Racine, WI
Floral citrus cologne that smells absolutely amazing. Bond is really doing some great things. This is a unisex fragrance but I see myself reaching for this a lot its a great smell. The price is a little expensive no matter the fragrance over $100 is steep in my book but I do not think anyone would be disappointed with this purchase if you pull the trigger on it.
Uvalde, TX
I love bond perfumes. They are a great unisex scent! Anyone will love the clean scents they have! Hamptons by far is my favorite scent! It's the perfect summer scent! It smells like you are at the beach!
Washington
This is a staple for me in my perfume collection. It flirts with being more just a bit more masculine, but at the same time I has a presence that the right woman can wear. I love it.
I have used this perfume for 4 years and it is AMAZING!! It last all day even after doing laundry my clothes still has the smell of the bond. I get so many compliments daily. The bottles are beautiful.
Wilmington, DE
I originally planned on purchasing a different scent and this was the only one that was being carried in the boutique. I sprayed this on a tissue, loved it and then put it away. It was in my purse and I could smell it for DAYS. IT just continued to remind me how much I loved it. I went back and bought it. It's rich, but it's not heavy. It stays forever, and it has such a wonderful scent with the bergamot. I love it.
Pottstown, PA
Bond No. 9 has accomplished an impressive feat with such a genuinely wearable unisex fragrance. I don't like overtly girly scents, so this was an answer to my perfume prayers. The bergamot notes are charming, romantic even, while muskier, subtle woody notes render it grounded and sexy.
Winnetka , CA
Amazingly unisex and ultra wearable! It's a fresh scent that doesn't rely too heavily on male deodorant scents or citrus. When it dries down you can smell the quality of the ingredients as opposed to cheaper brands, and it transitions wonderfully from day to night.
This is the best Perfume lIne i have ever used. the money is well worth the product. the smells stays on you and isn't one that half way through your day its gone, one spray is more then enough and is a delight to the senses. this line of perfumes are unisex but you can tell which ones are more manly. I LOVE MY HAMPTONS SCENT
Granville , NY
Absolutely love this product. lasts long and smells great all day and gardeners complements throughout the day. Even the bottle is beautiful. Compares to Chanel yet I would prefer this one. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. No need to over spray. A spray or two will be more than enough. Very fresh and clean smelling.
Fairfax
Bond No. 9 is one of my all time favorite fragrances house. I purchased Hamptons while on vacation. This scent opens with citrus and florals. Perfect for the hot weather. I get 6-10 hours wearing this and it has great sillage. I would buy another bottle and recommend getting this! :-)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...