Bond No. 9 Broadway Nite Eau De Parfum Spray

by Bond No. 9

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

What does it smell like?
How much? And do you know where can I find one?
How much does it cost to purchase this?
Start your review of Bond No. 9 Broadway Nite Eau De Parfum Spray!
2 months ago
Love the scent! Gives me that warm feeling inside. Lasts long time very concentrated perfume. Love that my blouse/dress smell even after I’ve worn it!!
4 months agoLancaster, NY
This scent is very vintage if you ask me. The scent it has most is a spice rose scent. It is a bit on the pricey side but totally worth it.
3 years agowoodway,tx
It's an amazing perfume would love to get my hands on it and wanna try it myself and it smells great i hear
3 years agolake helen
I love this perfume!!!!! Smells great and packaging is super cute! A little goes a long way!
3 years ago
Good product, excellent smell and quite good duration in the skin. The packaging it awesome too
4 years agoBergen, Bergen
Heard a lot about this product from my friend.........Looking forward to try this one soon..