Bond No 9 Bond No. 9 Hamptons by Bond No. 9 For Men And Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3-Ounces

BY BOND NO. 9 #4 in Unisex Fragrances

New. Bond No. 9 Hamptons Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 100ml/3.4oz see more...

Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Floral citrus cologne that smells absolutely amazing. Bond is really doing some great things. This is a unisex fragrance but I see myself reaching for this a lot its a great smell. The price is a little expensive no matter the fragrance over $100 is steep in my book but I do not think anyone would be disappointed with this purchase if you pull the trigger on it.
Narinjan K.
Granville , NY
Absolutely love this product. lasts long and smells great all day and gardeners complements throughout the day. Even the bottle is beautiful. Compares to Chanel yet I would prefer this one. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. No need to over spray. A spray or two will be more than enough. Very fresh and clean smelling.
Carletta M.
I purchased this product as a Birthday gift for my boyfriend and he get compliments every time he wears it. It’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. After your bottle is empty its cute enough to use as decor and the box it comes in.
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I love bond perfumes. They are a great unisex scent! Anyone will love the clean scents they have! Hamptons by far is my favorite scent! It's the perfect summer scent! It smells like you are at the beach!
Siobhan M.
Wilmington, DE
I originally planned on purchasing a different scent and this was the only one that was being carried in the boutique. I sprayed this on a tissue, loved it and then put it away. It was in my purse and I could smell it for DAYS. IT just continued to remind me how much I loved it. I went back and bought it. It's rich, but it's not heavy. It stays forever, and it has such a wonderful scent with the bergamot. I love it.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
Bond No. 9 has accomplished an impressive feat with such a genuinely wearable unisex fragrance. I don't like overtly girly scents, so this was an answer to my perfume prayers. The bergamot notes are charming, romantic even, while muskier, subtle woody notes render it grounded and sexy.
Rosanne G.
Winnetka, CA
Amazingly unisex and ultra wearable! It's a fresh scent that doesn't rely too heavily on male deodorant scents or citrus. When it dries down you can smell the quality of the ingredients as opposed to cheaper brands, and it transitions wonderfully from day to night.
Tuesday F.
This is the best Perfume lIne i have ever used. the money is well worth the product. the smells stays on you and isn't one that half way through your day its gone, one spray is more then enough and is a delight to the senses. this line of perfumes are unisex but you can tell which ones are more manly. I LOVE MY HAMPTONS SCENT
Nadya B.
My favorite brand perfume!! Yes, it is VERY pricey but it is worth every penny!!! It smells for hours and I can never get tired of it. I own a few of them and I am in love with each of them!!!
Rosy B.
Yelm , Wa
Soooooooo in love with this cologne! It is very pricey but it's very worth it a little goes a long way, and the smell is to die for! 😍 I extremely recommend it %100
stepherra m.
kota kinabalu,kk
I've been wondering wether it more suitable to be used by men or women.And is the smell strong ?
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
How does this smell
Jennifer W.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Is this too strong for a woman?
Cynthia O.
Orlando, Fl
Anybody knows how the smells like
Deandra M.