BY NONE

Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
I had several of these style tiki tourches around the deck and after a short time in the rain etc they will start to break and material isn't that great. Make sure you take out the containers to fill so oil doesn't drop down the tiki tourch. I would rather have glass or metal tiki tourches
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Really great for the price and they keep the bugs away from the food! The also provide a cute atmosphere. However, they are pretty inexpensive and won't last through several summers so just keep that in mind while looking at prices and comparing options.
Virginia H.
Gansevoort, NY
These are great for a summer cook out or just hanging out. We have these near our fire pit and are bug free and get to enjoy the ambience of the tiki torch. These are very affordable. Easy to set up. And easy to maintain after the season is done.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Not feel like tiki torches keep the bugs sea like everyone assumes. They do light up your backyard and give a nice ambient feel to any night outdoor gathering.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Buen material, precio y colores!! Fácil de utilizar, guardar y apagar. Hace buen trabajo alumbrando y apartando los insectos
Gale B.
These cool tiki torches is perfect for summer nights! They are very affordable and add a splash of color to your yard!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
So these are good to have keeps bugs away and you outside area lit. I love these classic torches. It sets the mood!
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc
These are really great during the summer when your in the pool it keeps the bugs away
Cordelia P.
I been wanting to decorate my back yard and thought these will be great for color but I'm wonder would they work for mosquitoes and gnats that I have in my yard?
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
Any idea where you can buy these in Canada? I like the colours!