BY BOND

Ideal For: Gardening Picnics Stadium Seat Fishing Camping Household Projects ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Works Great when you are spending time out in your flower garden mine has brick all around it so its really unconfortable but this has been a life saver!" in 4 reviews
  • "Got this for my dad for his birthday a few years ago." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed using these in my community's garden last year." in 2 reviews
  • "While this knee pad does what its supposed to, I have cheaper store brand pads that are the same quality and hold up just as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried to suck it up, but after 10 minutes on rocks and gravel, there's no point in harming my skin and joints." in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
These knee pads are great for gardening. Walmart sells them pretty cheap. I have actually used these for crafting as well. When I have to cut wood outside, stain, or spray paint something and it is easier to be on my knees that standing over the item.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This has saved my kneecaps on waaaaay to many occasions lol! If you like to garden like I do you understand the need for these! They are super affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy! I would highly recommend!
Rhonda G.
Albany, OR
I have had several of these over the years. I have used mine so much that I have worn through the pad. It not only works in the yard, but I use one in the house when I have to got on my knees to clean under or around something. We also have used it in the car when we need to put tire chains on while traveling it not only kept our knees dry, but also our rears when we had to sit in the snow. I have arthritis very badly and this pad helps save my knees whenever I have to get on the ground to do something. The built in handle makes it easy to care and its compact size makes it easy to stick in a small space to store.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
Got this for my dad for his birthday a few years ago. Now he doesn't garden without it. He's older, over 65 and needs the extra cushion for his knees while he's diffing in the dirt. It's also lightweight so that you can carry it around and big enough so that you also don't lose it or forget where you last had it.
Hilarie K.
Huntington, WV
I have a very large yard complete with a vegetable garden and flowers scattered throughout. My knees used to get so sore from being on them for so long while working in my gardens and pulling weeds. The knee pad has been a life saver!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
Such a simple, cheap and easy way to keep your knees from getting wet/muddy when gardening! I think this is really worth it-- it's easy to store, it can be hosed off and dries quick, and it has lasted several gardening seasons already.
Annette Y.
Newport News, VA
This is perfect when working in the garden. It keeps my knees from getting dirty and is a bit softer then the ground. Beware of sharp rocks. I didn't see one and set my knee pad down and it tore pretty easily, but still works great!
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
This is a must have for any labor that requires bending over and kneeling. I tried to suck it up, but after 10 minutes on rocks and gravel, there's no point in harming my skin and joints. This is squishy, comfortable and easy to clean. I recommend it for any gardening or cleaning activities (like scrubbing the floor).
Yvonne L.
Montclair
My mother bought one of these. She was an avid gardener and it protected her knees while she would plant her flowers. She bought it many years ago & we still have it. Lightweight, durable & very functional. Great product.
Sarah F.
wenonah, NJ
This was a great item to use when I bought my house. I use it in most of my projects to avoid getting bruises from kneeling on hard floor. I also loved it for weeding so I don't ruin the knees of my pants in the dirt.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Do you sure Bond kneeling pad for anything else?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Is this a good kneeling pad?