BY BOND

Ideal For: Gardening Picnics Stadium Seat Fishing Camping Household Projects ; see more...

Bond Kneeling Pad
  • "Works Great when you are spending time out in your flower garden mine has brick all around it so its really unconfortable but this has been a life saver!" in 4 reviews
  • "Got this for my dad for his birthday a few years ago." in 2 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed using these in my community's garden last year." in 2 reviews
  • "While this knee pad does what its supposed to, I have cheaper store brand pads that are the same quality and hold up just as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried to suck it up, but after 10 minutes on rocks and gravel, there's no point in harming my skin and joints." in 1 review
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Decorator Expert
This has saved my kneecaps on waaaaay to many occasions lol! If you like to garden like I do you understand the need for these! They are super affordable and even if it wasn't I would still buy! I would highly recommend!
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert
These knee pads are great for gardening. Walmart sells them pretty cheap. I have actually used these for crafting as well. When I have to cut wood outside, stain, or spray paint something and it is easier to be on my knees that standing over the item.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Saves my knees every year. I use when weeding my garden and I stay pretty comfortable. I liked it so much I got my mother in law one for mothers day last year.
Laurel P.
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
I go through a lot of these over the course of gardening for 2 homes. This one wasn't much better than lesser-priced (store brand) versions. But still an essential tool in the gardener's arsenal...
Annette Y.
Annette Y.
Newport News, VA
This is perfect when working in the garden. It keeps my knees from getting dirty and is a bit softer then the ground. Beware of sharp rocks. I didn't see one and set my knee pad down and it tore pretty easily, but still works great!
Ines C.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
Got this for my dad for his birthday a few years ago. Now he doesn't garden without it. He's older, over 65 and needs the extra cushion for his knees while he's diffing in the dirt. It's also lightweight so that you can carry it around and big enough so that you also don't lose it or forget where you last had it.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Reedsville, OH
While this knee pad does what its supposed to, I have cheaper store brand pads that are the same quality and hold up just as well. I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Cindy E.
Cindy E.
Somerset, KY
Lightweight and durable. I've had mine for almost 8 years now and I garden a lot. Still going strong!
kim f.
kim f.
Hebron, IN
A must have in the garden. I have two and never go without it when I'm outside working in the yard and garden
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
This little chunk of foamy stuff has saved my knees!!!! I take it everywhere inside and out!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Do you sure Bond kneeling pad for anything else?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
Is this a good kneeling pad?