BY BOND

Bond 3 Hardwood Stakes (Package of 6)Useful hardwood stakes to help hold up plants and other objects in your garden. At 3 feet tall these are perfect for smaller plants with delicate stems that need support. These are a environmentally friendly replacement for your plastic stakes. A very sturdy and durable must have for any garden. Features: Kiln dried for straight stakes Extremely hard wood for durability Pencil sharpened points6 per pack3 x 1/2" x 1/2" DimensionsBond Manufacturing began operations as an importer of bamboo product over 50 years ago. While this heritage still remains apart of our business today Bond has transformed over the years into a leader within the outdoor consumer products category. Bond is committed to bringing you the very best in quality, service, value and innovation. see more...

Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I use these to hold up Sage plants that I want to grow more upright than spread... I do wonder why they are in the Happy Hour category. I've had the same set for a while and have started using more straight sticks because they're free.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I use these for several different things and I love them. They work well for shish-kabobs and for using to keep cake layers together.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I remember when I would go camping me and my family would use this for when we would roast marshmallows and they worked amazing!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Did not break during tough winds I have in the mountains. I really liked these and I even used them for crafts. :) recommend
Holly M.
Corry, PA
Using these for growing my tomatoes this year. So far so good I love them. Great price good quality!
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
Awesome for kabobs and roasting marshmallows! But, be careful since its on the short end
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
These skewers are the best, they do the trick. They are great for using when grilling or baking, they make it easy to make it fun for kids to eat their meat and vegetables.
Bunna L.
Kailua, HI
These are thicker than the average wooded kabob sticks right?
Vanessa L.