Bonart Sweeties Chewy Candy (coffee Hard Candy)

Bonart Sweeties Chewy Candy (coffee Hard Candy)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bonart Sweeties Chewy Candy (coffee Hard Candy)!
How would you rate this product?
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I got a sample of this candy in the mail. Then I immediately started searching for it on line. I love this candy and if you’re a coffee lover you will too. It has a nice creamy Carmel Coffee center that helps give it that coffee taste. It does have caffeine in it that helps give it the kick you need when you can’t get that cup of coffee. I’ve done went thru three bags and waiting for my fourth & fifth one to arrive. I’ve only been able to find them on line. I haven’t seen any in my local stores. I love them.

Looking for your answer?