BY BONAKEMI USA #24 in Floor Cleaners

The Bona Swedish Formula Hardwood Floor Cleaner has an efficient formula for cleaning hardwood floors. This hardwood flooring cleaner removes dirt, stains and grime from all types of wood floors with polyurethane finishing. It won't dull your floor's... see more...

LISA V.
MISSISSAUGA
I received a sample of this in the mail and decided to try it. It worked great and with many pets and kids I cant tell you how happy i was to see my floors clean again. Did a great job only wish I got a bigger sample size. I would buy again.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I really like this hard wood floor cleaner ! You can use it with the bona moo, or whatever mop you like best. Really cleans and shines the floors!
Darcy Y.
Eagle Point, OR
Great cleaner! Doesn't leave your floor sticky feeling or streaky looking. Affordable and easy to use. I just spray it on the floor and pick it up with a microfiber mop head
Nikki C.
This is the only product I will use on my hardwood floors. I've used it at every home and love that it is safe and won't ruin your flooring. This product also doesn't leave a slippery finish afterwards which is great when kids decide to run through the house wearing socks.
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Love all bona products would highly recommended to anyone with floors! ;)
Not too harsh and won't mess up wood or tiles!
Jackie S.
Utica, MI
I love that this product has no strong odor. It left my floors looking very nice.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Great cleaner for hardwoods. No film left behind and safe to use around kids and pets.
mandi b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Amazing product for hardwood and/or laminate floors! no need to use a lot of this product nor scrub too hard! bona cleaner can do it all with little to no effort at all! love this product and the refill is decently priced.
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This does work and I love it. It will leave your floor nice. I always use it when I clean the floor. It make it stand out a lot. It doesn’t cost a lot to buy it.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my husband and I moved into our home we had never had hardwood floors before.  The previous home owner had left a bona mop so I decided to give the product a go because the floors were great when we moved in.  Wow, let me just say, I LOVE THIS CLEANER.  Our floors remain shiny and polished and I know they are being cleaned.  Recommend this for sure!