BY SCHWARZKOPF

Detangles curly and wavy hair providing bounce and shine without overburdening. Balances and restores the moisture content of curly, wavy hair, leaving it with a soft, satin feel. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair's natural elasticity and... see more...

Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
I love this curly girl product because it definitely gives my course curls an extra dose of bounce and shine. This is a product i keep in my beauty arsenal because it's such a great one. If you're thinking about trying it, do it.
Kayla C.
This stuff is okay I normally use the one in the red bottle which is amazing but for my hair type this is a little to heavy. I have thin hair
Sarah S.
Strong conditioner. You can really tell after I rinse this conditioner out that t leaves my hair soft and manageable
Patrycja S.
Hounslow
I really like this conditioner as it stands out from other Schwarzkopf products. I bought it in a local drugstore and I prefer to use it after I comb my hair through. It could use a bit more moisture.
Leonor Q.
Great product of hair styling keeps hair exactly how you wanted to be, and you would see and feel the difference after just a couple of times using it
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
This is super cool and I try the pink color I don't know for what it is but I can say it let your hair super cool and nice
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Love this conditioner. It leaves my hair shiny without being greasy and it's easily maneagable. The smell is great too.