BY BONA

Floor polish High gloss Nontoxic Quick and easy Durable urethane shine Specially designed for wood floors 32 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Definitely works really well on hardwood floors I highly recommend it." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
I was told to only use Bona on my hard wood because it would not strip them. I was also told it was the best cleaner because it does not add a buildup to the floor. It does a good job, but I am having to adjust to not getting used to the buildup. I have learned that the shine a wood product leaves behind is buildup. This cleans and then looks as it did before. I am really missing the shine!!!

However, I do believe this is a better product and am only using it to clean our hard wood floors.
Jessica A.
This is the best floor cleaner I've found in a long time. It really gets the floor clean and with a messy toddler no other product has been able to cut it for me.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This is the best hardwood floor cleaner on the market hands down. It really revitalizes your floors and makes them look like new again. It also sanitizes them which is a plus. The liquid is clear and it easy to apply use to with a mop or a rag or a brush.
Victoria R.
I love this company. I have so many Bona things. It's a bit pricey but makes the floors look amazing. I always have to buy more all the time because I don't want to be without it.
Kara M.
Evansville, IN
We have laminate floors that need to be cleaned a couple times a day! Bona is a great product that leaves the floors shinny and streak free! I have tired several products and they leave the floor with streaks! That is why I am so pleased with Bona because it is always streak free! Worth purchasing, for sure!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the BONA products for my hard wood floors. I use the polish, treater and cleaner. The floor looks really good after the polish and I feel good about my toddler and baby playing on the floor because it does not contain scary chemicals.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I use to use this in one of my old customers houses that I use to clean and they loved it and so did I. Definitely works really well on hardwood floors I highly recommend it.
Terri S.
Zebulon, NC
I have used many hard wood cleaners. Some would leave my floor sticky, full looking, or even streaky. Bona not only cleans week but it also makes my floor shine.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
This works great on my hardwood floors but I don't like that I can't buy it everywhere and that it costs more than murphys but practically works the same.
Sarah S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very easy to use. Excellent help in maintaining your hardwood floors, we love our Bonna products and I know you will too.
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
Can you use this on wood laminate
Tiffany L.
Hi I was curious about the scent? Is it a strong smelling product?
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this seal hardwood floors as well as polish them?