BY BONA

Floor polish High gloss Nontoxic Quick and easy Durable urethane shine Specially designed for wood floors 32 oz see more...

Bona WP510051002 32 Oz Hardwood Floor Polish
  • "Definitely works really well on hardwood floors I highly recommend it." in 1 review
Jessica A.
This is the best floor cleaner I've found in a long time. It really gets the floor clean and with a messy toddler no other product has been able to cut it for me.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This is the best hardwood floor cleaner on the market hands down. It really revitalizes your floors and makes them look like new again. It also sanitizes them which is a plus. The liquid is clear and it easy to apply use to with a mop or a rag or a brush.
Kara M.
Evansville, IN
We have laminate floors that need to be cleaned a couple times a day! Bona is a great product that leaves the floors shinny and streak free! I have tired several products and they leave the floor with streaks! That is why I am so pleased with Bona because it is always streak free! Worth purchasing, for sure!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
Love the BONA products for my hard wood floors. I use the polish, treater and cleaner. The floor looks really good after the polish and I feel good about my toddler and baby playing on the floor because it does not contain scary chemicals.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is the best floor cleaner! It's not greasy at all and dries quickly. Worth the extra money.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
I use to use this in one of my old customers houses that I use to clean and they loved it and so did I. Definitely works really well on hardwood floors I highly recommend it.
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Love love love this floor cleaner! Has an nice clean smell and leaves my floor streak free
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love all the bona products and they are all really good for you and the environment no nasty things in them
Ariel J.
Rockford, MN
Bona keeps the wood floors looking healthy and clean! Love how the house feels after cleaning with Bona!
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for something for my bamboo floors that did not leave residue and this is great.
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
Can you use this on wood laminate
Tiffany L.
Hi I was curious about the scent? Is it a strong smelling product?
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this seal hardwood floors as well as polish them?