BY BONA

Hardwood floor polish is designed to be used on any wood floor Keeps floor looking new Quick and easy with no waxy build-up Durable urethane shine Non-toxic, Greenguard certified Quick drying 32 oz see more...

Cheryl W.
@samplesource #trybeforeyoubuy I like the Bona products for hardwood floors. I got this one as a #freesample initially but Lowe's carries the products and they clean well on the floor as long as it's unwaxed and polyurethane finished.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This polish is really nice! It cleans & conditions my hardwood floors- without leaving any residue. Very effective makes. Leaning quick and easy. It's an affordable item I recommend having when you own wood floors.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I purchased this at Marshall's. I like it. I does a good job. I'd repurchase it. I'm still looking for a better product, because I believe there's something better out there. Until then, this works fine.
Carol M.
I just used this product on a section of my bamboo floor and it was streaky and did not come out well... I followed the manufacturers instruction.. Any ideas how to remove the dried polish?