Bona The Ultimate Hardwood Floor Care System

by Bona

The Bona Ultimate Hardwood Floor Care System provides everything you need to dust, clean & shine your hardwood floors. System Includes: Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. 32 oz. spray and 64 oz. refill. Non-toxic, waterborne formula, safe for polyurethane-finished wood floors. Bona Hardwood Floor Polish. 32 oz. squeeze. Non-toxic, waterborne urethane/acrylic blend polish to p.

Bona The Ultimate Hardwood Floor Care System Has anyone tried this product for bamboo floors? I recently moved into a new home and have never had bamboo. I'm trying to find the best way to take care of these floors. Thank you!
Start your review of Bona The Ultimate Hardwood Floor Care System!
June L.
Madison, AL
Only thing I use ,it doesn't dry your wood out bought at bed bath and beyond there price is 49.99 use your 20% coupon grat value,I've had mine 4 years so going strong,the spray trigger you don't even need batteries..a must for any hardwood floors
Brook G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I mean I like it but it isn't for everyone it's pricey and it will take like a tear to get through everything in your basement but it's also I'm just going through it was 88888inches
Sarah P.
Clarksville, TN
I'm just gonna say right now...goodbye all other mops or floor cleaning accessories once you own the bona...the pads are rewash-able and last a long time before you need a new one! The refills are not princely and the best part? It's so easy to use I feel like the other brands were a freaking jigsaw puzzle..literally the easiest and best mop I've ever owned! I definitely recommend it daily to be honest! I love a clean home!
Haley W.
White City, OR
I recently got one of these when I moved into a house with all hardwood floor. I can't fully decide if I like it or not because I have three young children and I mopping all the time and I feel like it's harder to use these cause I feel like it's going to break. But when it's just a quick clean I like it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle T.