Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz

by Bona

Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill is a premium, no-residue cleaner that is specifically designed to be safe for sealed, hard-surface floors. Greenguard Gold: Product certified for low chemical emissions.

Help?! Just finished a kitchen remodel and now my family room floors are dull even though I’ve cleaned with several products. Please give me any suggestions that will give the shine a luster back to my wooden laminate flooring.
Start your review of Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz!
N Ft Myers, FL
Leaves a streak like residue on the floor. Looks nice until after sitting over night.
Saint John, NB
 Bona Is the only floor cleaner I buy for my tile, Marble, and hardwood for us. It does a great job, there’s no streaking, most of all it’s safe and I like the fact that I can use the same cleaner on the marble and on my tile. There are very few cleaners on the market That are safe for marble. Bona  is one of them. It’s not cheap but it lasts quite a while and in my opinion is worth it. Most cleaners on the market feel sticky , do a bad job ,smell awful etc. Bona is none of that.
Doral, FL
Pensé que este limpiador era pura blablabla, pero cuando lo uso, no lo dejo con la boca cerrada, ya que mis pisos estaban brillantes, y no necesitaba usar ningún otro producto que fuera suficiente, realmente lo recomiendo, Yes I will buy again
Welland, ON
Just recently tried this for the first time. It’s perfect on my laminate floors as well as my vinyl. Doesn’t leave any greasy marks and leaves your floors shiny and clean. It’s a little bit pricey but well worth the price.