Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz

by Bona

Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill is a premium, no-residue cleaner that is specifically designed to be safe for sealed, hard-surface floors. Greenguard Gold: Product certified for low chemical emissions.

Help?! Just finished a kitchen remodel and now my family room floors are dull even though I’ve cleaned with several products. Please give me any suggestions that will give the shine a luster back to my wooden laminate flooring.
Start your review of Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz!
Norwalk , CA
Cleans my floors! I have the mop and use the spray on the mop. We have tile and laminate. Only issue is the dirt sometimes moves around the floor.
St Johns, FL
Great ingredients in an economical bottle. Leads to less waste than smaller bottles which is great. Which it had a natural scent though but nbd.
Defiance, OH
We absolutely only use the BONA mop and cleaner on our floors! The refill is a great value and my floors are like a show room after we use it!
Lansing, KS
We love bona brand for our floors!! Thr mop system is great and we use this refill for it! Works so good and our floors look great
Use this at my work and we always get compliments on our floors. Once was asked if we get our floors professionally cleaned.
Alhambra
Great stuff! Keeps the floors clean and removes any grease or oils. I would definitely recommend this with the Bona mop!
Lakewood, NJ
Works awesome on my laminate floors and gets them extra clean. Quality is good and a big bottle lasts for atleast 3 weeks
Strong enough to clean the floor but not so strong your floor is messed up. No gross residue or overwhelming scents.
Works great on our laminate flooring in the kitchen. It does tend to be little sticky for a couple hours after use.
San Antonio
It’s worked pretty good, I’ve used a lot of cleaners and try new ones all the time. This is just mediocre at best