Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner 32oz Spray

by Bona

#19 in Floor Cleaners

Formulated for cleaning all hard surface floors including laminate, ceramic tile, vinyl, marble, granite and all other sealed hard surfaces (excluding hardwood). Non-toxic. Removes soils, stains, dirt and grime. Leaves no dulling or sticky residues. pH neutral.

How does this do in cleaning grouting?
Start your review of Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner 32oz Spray!
Olive Branch , MS
Bona Stone, Tile and Laminate Floor Cleaner 32oz Spray is the best product like this on the market. Affordable and does a quality job. I trust this brand and it did a phenomenal job cleansing my home.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cleaner is amazing, I truly feel like it gets all of the mess. It doesn’t leave my floor feeling sticky, or anything. It’s a good value, and definitely worth it. I will definitely buy this again.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE my bona floor cleaner. The spray is super easy to hold while cleaning the floor. A little spray goes a long way so you don’t have to worry about using the spray too much. This product works on both tile and laminate and it works GREAT on the red Oklahoma dirt!
I will NEVER go back to swiffer again. This system is so easy to use and cleans beautifully. The broom is easy to use, the spray bottle with refill is easy to use. And there is NO waste. Just wash the head when dirty in the washing machine. Best floor cleaner ever.
Lake Worth
This product works great on my laminate floors. No streaks left behind, easy to use. A bit on the pricey side so I buy the gallon and refill the spray bottle. I haven't had a problem with this cleaner. My floors always come out nice and clean! Would buy again
Billings, MT
We have started to use this cleaner in our kitchen about once per week. It helps keep a clean and clear look to the tile and provides some pop to it when the sunshine hits it during the day. I’m really liking how it looks on the grout lines as well.
This stuff is amazing!! It keeps my laminate floor looking new! It doesn’t leave a film on my flooring like other cleaners do. It leave my floor streak free. It smells fresh and clean. I will never use any other cleaner for my flooring.
Saginaw, MI
Ever since we got new laminate flooring this is the only product we are able to use. This does not damage or make it bevel. We use it with a swifter mop because we can no longer use a regular mop. It does its job and keeps the floor clean.
Covina, CA
I like this product because it leaves our floors looking spotless and clean. It’s really useful to get rid of tough stains on the ground. The scent isn’t overwhelming. When you’re done using this floor cleaner, your floor will be shiny.
Lima, OH
I've been using this cleaner since we laid our new laminate flooring. It really doesn't have a scent at all which I actually kind of miss, but it does a good job of cleaning up dust and minor streaks. It hasn't hurt the floor at all either.