BY BONA

For Hardwood, Stone, Tile & Laminate Floors. Revolutionary Microfiber Threads for a Smooth, Beautiful Finish. Machine Washable Certified Bona® Craftsman Used by professionals since 1919. 877-289-2662. see more...

Kila R.
Poway, CA
We used the Bona applicator when we had wood floors. My husband installs and refinishes for a living, and this is what we have always used. You don't even really need cleaner, just slightly dampen and it works wonderfully.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I have several of these micro fiber pads. I use these quite often and the best part is I can just throw it in the wash and stick another one on. It is very easy to use and catches all of the dirt!
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have used this product and liked it very well. I used the Bona Wood floor cleaner with it and my wood floors look great!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I definitely enjoy using these, overall they are great for quick clean ups, however I have noticed if you are looking for an overall deep clean that I can go back over my floors with a regular broom and still sweep up quite a bit of dust and dirt.