BY BONA

Features: -Safe for wood-No dulling residue-Quick and easy to use-Durable, ergonomic design-Product Type: Floor Care Accessories-Collection: Pro Series-Distressed: No-Powder Coated Finish: No-Quiet Walk: No-Radiant Heat: No-Weather Resistant:. see more...

Neen D.
Lindenwold, NJ
I used this when I was at my moms house cleaning for Thanksgiving. It's really nice.. It sprays so smooth like a mist, and sprays a big area. It's a hand trigger, so you don't have to worry about batteries.
Christy E.
Fulton, MD
My crunchy self doesn't want to admit that I love this. It was recommended for our hardwood and this is easy to use!
Jennifer L.
I received this as a gift for Christmas . I absolutely love this product!! It makes cleaning a breeze. I have not used my Swiffer since I got this.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Mop makes cleaning a snap. I have bamboo floors and it cleans them in no time makes them shine and look just like new! Everyone wants to save time and this is one thing that will make floor cleaning so much easier!
Brooke M.
My favorite floor cleaner! Great on hardwoods and beats swiffer any day!
Brittany T.
I bought this as an alternative to the swiffer wet jet. The sprayer is wider and does not require any batteries. I have only used it once but it seems like it will be much better and last longer than the swiffer.
Jessica C.
I have this product, not crazy Bout it. I broke vhsbdkdvery easily . You canfi d better
Hope A.
Hamptonville, NC
I LOVE Bona. We have white oak floors stained and sealed and this is the brand our company recommended. I was hesitant at the price at first but once I used it once I was SOLD>
purchased mine at Lowe's home improvement but its cheaper at Walmart.
Cleans well.
Holly L.
Thinking about purchasing this for cleaning our hardwood floors - is it easy to use?