BY BONA KEMI

Bona Swedish Formula High Gloss Hardwood Floor Polish, 24 oz: Adds a protective new layer and fills in microscratches, evening out the appearance of your floor Easy to apply polish see more...

• Do you add water to this product or is it ready to use ?1 Answers
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
My husband and I just replaced our wood floors with bamboo. We selected the color based on the color scheme of our home, but what we didn't realize was the flooring had a matte finish. I searched high and low for something that I could use for a long term shine. I use all of the other Bona products so, I gave the polish a try. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This did wondering for the floor and it doesn't leave streak marks! The shine is long lasting and I fell in love with my floors all over again!
Colleen M.
Clayton, CA
My husband and I have NEVER really done much in the nearly 8 years we have been in our home to the floors. We just last week got them steam cleaned by Stanley Steamer and when they were done, I was pleased because they looked clean but not polished. My husband had me buy Bona High Gloss and OMG. I did one coat and it changed it drastically! I went out and bought more that same night and put a second coat on. I will forever use Bona products to keep my floors nice from now on!
Amanda D.
Elizabethtown, KY
This floor cleaner is one of the best that I've used for hardwood floors. Leaves them shiny without a film.
missi I.
Great product. it keeps our hard wood floors looking very shiny and clean.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Do you add water to this product or is it ready to use ?