Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by keli s.Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by Jamie T.

BY BONA KEMI #74 in Cleaning Tools

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit: Kit includes: Bona hardwood floor cleaner; Bona hardwood floor spray mop; washable microfiber cleaning pad Swedish formula Recommended by professionals since 1919 Quick and easy No dulling residue; safe for wood Durable, ergonomic design see more...

• Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood ...1 Answers
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I have hardwood floors and I totally love this mop kit. Its easy to install, its $30 so i say its not bad for a hardwood cleaner mop kit. Its kept my floor clean and the hardwood floor has a shine to it.
Jamie T.
When we bought our home the unique wood floors sold us. Looking back if I would've known how awful the upkeep on these high shine floors was I would've done things a lot differently! We tried everything from Bissell Crosswave Vacuum, Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit to getting down on my hands and knees and nothing got this floor clean and shiny! Our cleaning lady suggested Bona because of a previous high maintenance client and I quickly bought it! Now it's the only floor cleaner we use and I couldn't be any happier with the results!
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I am quite fond of this kit. It definitely adds some shine to my floors. Although the cleaner didn't really have a scent, one quick trip to Walmart for some essential oils has my house smelling fantastic!
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I received one of these for my wedding shower and I absolutely love it! It cleans very well and I use it on my laminate and linoleum as well. It's also very easy to use. My Bona is the only kind of mop I will use on my floors.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Love this mop. I've had other brands of similar mops and they all broke. So far this one has held together and I love the bigger cleaning surface of this one. Very easy to use.
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Love the way the Bona products make my floors look. I find it best to use both the cleaner and the shine each time as it looks best.
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this product it makes mopping hardwood floors so much more fun and easy.
Angela B.
I have hardwoods all through my home and was hesitant to try anything on my floors due to the build up issue people have with mopping solutions. So far this kip is easy to use, no build up, and doesn't dull my floors. Love the mop!! No problems
Heather D.
So convenient and cleans quite well. Solution is pet and kid friendly which is important in our house. I have heard complaints about the handles coming apart- you just need to hold on side firm while twisting the other until tight when putting together.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I use this mop on my wood and tile floors. I love the light weight, enables you to go up and down stairs with ease. Having the solution attached in a refillable bottle is the best no mop bucket needed.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood floors that are scratched