Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by keli s.Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by Jamie T.

BY BONA KEMI #74 in Cleaning Tools

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit: Kit includes: Bona hardwood floor cleaner; Bona hardwood floor spray mop; washable microfiber cleaning pad Swedish formula Recommended by professionals since 1919 Quick and easy No dulling residue; safe for wood Durable, ergonomic design see more...

• Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood ...1 Answers
Jamie T.
When we bought our home the unique wood floors sold us. Looking back if I would've known how awful the upkeep on these high shine floors was I would've done things a lot differently! We tried everything from Bissell Crosswave Vacuum, Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit to getting down on my hands and knees and nothing got this floor clean and shiny! Our cleaning lady suggested Bona because of a previous high maintenance client and I quickly bought it! Now it's the only floor cleaner we use and I couldn't be any happier with the results!
Denise J F.
Great hardwood floor cleaner. The mop head is really wide so you cover a lot of ground. The spray shoots out lots of product at a far distance with a single squeeze of the the trigger. Leaves my floor streak free!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I have hardwood floors and I totally love this mop kit. Its easy to install, its $30 so i say its not bad for a hardwood cleaner mop kit. Its kept my floor clean and the hardwood floor has a shine to it.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have found that this mop cleans decently. I do not like that it doesn't have a scrubber pad like some other mops that I have tried. Even though it leaves me floors shiny, it still leaves behind some dirt (as seen by my feet and socks after cleaning and walking on the floors). I do use this on laminate, hardwood, and tile and it does the same job on all of them. I do like that they offer both reusable pads and single use, pre-moistened pads for the mop. The head of the mop (the part that holds the pads) did break the last time I mopped the floor which is very unfortunate because I have only had it for about a month.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I am quite fond of this kit. It definitely adds some shine to my floors. Although the cleaner didn't really have a scent, one quick trip to Walmart for some essential oils has my house smelling fantastic!
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I got a present for Christmas from bed bath and beyond and I had to take it back. I was in need of a mop so I went and looked and this was the only brand there. So I bought it. Took it home and put it together and it wouldn't work kept popping out even though I know we put it together. We took it back and got a new one and took it home and same problem. So we had other people put it together and each time same problem so we had to super glue it in and it stopped popping. I hate this mop.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I received one of these for my wedding shower and I absolutely love it! It cleans very well and I use it on my laminate and linoleum as well. It's also very easy to use. My Bona is the only kind of mop I will use on my floors.
Angela B.
I have hardwoods all through my home and was hesitant to try anything on my floors due to the build up issue people have with mopping solutions. So far this kip is easy to use, no build up, and doesn't dull my floors. Love the mop!! No problems
Kylie A.
This mop cleans pretty well! It's very sturdy and well made. I like it better than other brands I've tried. The only problem I've had is that sometimes the sprayer will quit and I've had to take the bottle out and put it back in for it to work.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I use this mop on my wood and tile floors. I love the light weight, enables you to go up and down stairs with ease. Having the solution attached in a refillable bottle is the best no mop bucket needed.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood floors that are scratched