Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by Jamie T.

BY BONA KEMI

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit: Kit includes: Bona hardwood floor cleaner; Bona hardwood floor spray mop; washable microfiber cleaning pad Swedish formula Recommended by professionals since 1919 Quick and easy No dulling residue; safe for wood Durable, ergonomic design see more...

• Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood ...1 Answers
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Love this mop. I've had other brands of similar mops and they all broke. So far this one has held together and I love the bigger cleaning surface of this one. Very easy to use.
Angela B.
Angela B.
I have hardwoods all through my home and was hesitant to try anything on my floors due to the build up issue people have with mopping solutions. So far this kip is easy to use, no build up, and doesn't dull my floors. Love the mop!! No problems
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I use this mop on my wood and tile floors. I love the light weight, enables you to go up and down stairs with ease. Having the solution attached in a refillable bottle is the best no mop bucket needed.
Heather D.
Heather D.
So convenient and cleans quite well. Solution is pet and kid friendly which is important in our house. I have heard complaints about the handles coming apart- you just need to hold on side firm while twisting the other until tight when putting together.
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood floors that are scratched