Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by Jamie T.

BY BONA KEMI

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit: Kit includes: Bona hardwood floor cleaner; Bona hardwood floor spray mop; washable microfiber cleaning pad Swedish formula Recommended by professionals since 1919 Quick and easy No dulling residue; safe for wood Durable, ergonomic design see more...

• Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood ...1 Answers
Bethany G.
Bona is the only thing I use on my hardwood floors! Instead of the Bona mop I use my old standard swiffer and spray the Bona as I go..cheaper and one less thing to cram the closet
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I got a present for Christmas from bed bath and beyond and I had to take it back. I was in need of a mop so I went and looked and this was the only brand there. So I bought it. Took it home and put it together and it wouldn't work kept popping out even though I know we put it together. We took it back and got a new one and took it home and same problem. So we had other people put it together and each time same problem so we had to super glue it in and it stopped popping. I hate this mop.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I use this mop on my wood and tile floors. I love the light weight, enables you to go up and down stairs with ease. Having the solution attached in a refillable bottle is the best no mop bucket needed.
Heather D.
So convenient and cleans quite well. Solution is pet and kid friendly which is important in our house. I have heard complaints about the handles coming apart- you just need to hold on side firm while twisting the other until tight when putting together.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood floors that are scratched