Bona Kemi Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit uploaded by Jamie T.

BY BONA KEMI

Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Kit: Kit includes: Bona hardwood floor cleaner; Bona hardwood floor spray mop; washable microfiber cleaning pad Swedish formula Recommended by professionals since 1919 Quick and easy No dulling residue; safe for wood Durable, ergonomic design see more...

• Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood ...1 Answers
Jamie T.
When we bought our home the unique wood floors sold us. Looking back if I would've known how awful the upkeep on these high shine floors was I would've done things a lot differently! We tried everything from Bissell Crosswave Vacuum, Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit to getting down on my hands and knees and nothing got this floor clean and shiny! Our cleaning lady suggested Bona because of a previous high maintenance client and I quickly bought it! Now it's the only floor cleaner we use and I couldn't be any happier with the results!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have found that this mop cleans decently. I do not like that it doesn't have a scrubber pad like some other mops that I have tried. Even though it leaves me floors shiny, it still leaves behind some dirt (as seen by my feet and socks after cleaning and walking on the floors). I do use this on laminate, hardwood, and tile and it does the same job on all of them. I do like that they offer both reusable pads and single use, pre-moistened pads for the mop. The head of the mop (the part that holds the pads) did break the last time I mopped the floor which is very unfortunate because I have only had it for about a month.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I am quite fond of this kit. It definitely adds some shine to my floors. Although the cleaner didn't really have a scent, one quick trip to Walmart for some essential oils has my house smelling fantastic!
Ashley M.
Lynn, Ma
Love the way the Bona products make my floors look. I find it best to use both the cleaner and the shine each time as it looks best.
Bethany G.
Bona is the only thing I use on my hardwood floors! Instead of the Bona mop I use my old standard swiffer and spray the Bona as I go..cheaper and one less thing to cram the closet
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I got a present for Christmas from bed bath and beyond and I had to take it back. I was in need of a mop so I went and looked and this was the only brand there. So I bought it. Took it home and put it together and it wouldn't work kept popping out even though I know we put it together. We took it back and got a new one and took it home and same problem. So we had other people put it together and each time same problem so we had to super glue it in and it stopped popping. I hate this mop.
Sonya M.
Douglasville, GA
I use this mop on my wood and tile floors. I love the light weight, enables you to go up and down stairs with ease. Having the solution attached in a refillable bottle is the best no mop bucket needed.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Love this mop. I've had other brands of similar mops and they all broke. So far this one has held together and I love the bigger cleaning surface of this one. Very easy to use.
Kristen J.
East Prairie, MO
I have heard really great things about this product and would be really interested in trying it!
Kylie A.
This mop cleans pretty well! It's very sturdy and well made. I like it better than other brands I've tried. The only problem I've had is that sometimes the sprayer will quit and I've had to take the bottle out and put it back in for it to work.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does anybody knows if this product is good for cleaning hardwood floors that are scratched