Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner

by Bona

#24 in Floor Cleaners

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner is specifically designed to remove dust, dirt and grime safely from hardwood floors. Ready-to-use formula dries fast and doesn't leave a residue behind.Available for home delivery! Waterbased cleaning formula dries fast, is residue-free, and safe for people, pets and the planet Ready-to-use, just spray and mop GREENGUARD GOLD certified very low VOC emissions Safe for all unwaxed, unoiled, polyurethane finished wood floors

Why do I have such a severe buildup on my floor I can actually almost slip and slide I'm now trying to remove it I haven't used my Bona at all more than any other cleaner on any other surface I have a huge home I'm totally frustrated I don't know why this has happened...What can I use to try and get this film off my floor!
Does this leave a film on the floor ?
Any input on this product? I have hard wood floors and I’m looking for something new to clean them with. Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. #FriendChella
Start your review of Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“We have hardwood floors in our living and dining rooms that see a lot of pet and foot traffic so I was looking forward to trying the Bona Hardwood floor cleaner.” in reviews
“They look like brand new after applying.” in reviews
“This is my brand of choice for cleaning my hard wood floors.” in reviews
“The Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner does a fantastic job at cleaning my floors.” in reviews
Seven valleys, PA
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Brittain S.
Back in my residential cleaning services job days, this was the one and only thing we would ever apply to a hardwood floor. It's totally streak free, and you don't have to stand and wait for it to dry. It leaves your floor looking like a wooden shiny mirror. All that with absolutely no smell! I highly recommend this is EVERYONE who has hardwood floors. This such a fast efficient way to get the job done right, fast all the while looking professional. Your floor looks thirsty? Quench it's dull, dryness with Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner #review #cleaningday #momlife #followback #followforfollowback #bona #hardwoodfloor #bambooflooring
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Courtney G.
My house is 98% hardwood floors ! I usually use murphys oil soap , but whenever i receive a sample of Bona hardwood floor cleaner makes me very happy! I always sweep or vacuum my floors first then use a hardwood cleaner. This practicular product makes my oak flooring looking brand new ! So clean ! Bona doesn't have a scent either ! If you wax or oiled flooring , it is not recommended to use this product . Bona hardwood floor cleaner is amazing !
Easthampton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It didn’t damage my floors or anything like that. We have hardwood bamboo floors, all over the first floor and upstairs in the hallway and master bedroom. This didn’t clean them well at all. It didn’t leave a film, it just literally didn’t remove anything. As soon as it dried, there was still an obvious cloudiness to it. I have yet to find a good hardwood floor cleaner that actually works.
Longview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use a Bona mop with the hardwood floor cleaner to mop our hardwood floors on a regular basis. It does a good job of cleaning the floors without leaving behind a residue or buildup on the floor which [email protected] cleaners do. The microfiber mop makes it super simple to do and the mop pad just goes in the washer. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Kettering
Love the bona hardwood cleaner. It keeps my original wood floors looking beautiful. I hope they don’t change the packaging anymore because the mop itself is expensive. If they change the mop style again I will not repurchase it bc it’s such a waste to throw out a perfectly good mop handle because it doesn’t match with their “new” packaging.
OCALA, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Shelby -.
I enjoy using this received as a sample from sample source this product does not leave streans on your floor cleans floor throughly. Not completely unscented has a nice smell but doesn't smell bad though or irritating i will describe the smell as light floral smell.
Osceola , IN
We use this in our laminate floors not realizing there is one special for those oops. Will try that next time. The hardwood formula does a great job of cleaning without streaking. Only not is to make sure you do when no one will walk on floor. Takes a while to dry enough where you don’t see foot prints.
Lawrence , MI
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Karin S.
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner uploaded by Karin S.
The floor in my house is very shine because has a coat on it. I use another product but this time we went to Home Depot we couldn’t find. So we wanted to give a chance to a new product. Well, concluding the product offers a natural shine but it didn’t happen and our floor looks dull. I [email protected] using because we bought a big bottle , but for my floor didn’t work as well as I thought.
Slidell, LA
This product leave a build up. After using this product for 3 months I found I needed to strip the entire area and start over. This is a process and not what I was looking to add to my cleaning routine. Im not lazy by any means but when my floors continue to look dull after mopping I'm not happy.
Easley, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have real hardwoods all through out our downstairs and I have to be very careful with the products I use. I like this one because it moisturizes my floors and cleans them. It doesn’t leave any residue and it gets really clean. I do wish it was a little less expensive, that’s my only con
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Owensboro, KY
il y a un an
Sara S. • il y a un an
I have never used Bona but have beard great things. We use Libman Hardwood floor cleaner and Murphy's Oil Soap