BY BONA #10 in Floor Cleaners

Safe for Wood. Refillable Cartridge. No Dulling Residue. Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Bona® floor cleaners have passed the more stringent GREENGUARD Children & School s program for indoor air quality criteria & are non-toxic to ensure you have the best for your floors, your family & the environment. Used by Professionals Since 1919 877-289-2662. see more...

Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner
  • "We have hardwood floors in our living and dining rooms that see a lot of pet and foot traffic so I was looking forward to trying the Bona Hardwood floor cleaner." in 2 reviews
  • "They look like brand new after applying." in 1 review
  • "The Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner does a fantastic job at cleaning my floors." in 1 review
  • "This is my brand of choice for cleaning my hard wood floors." in 1 review
Lori M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wish I could give this 10 stars. This is the best cleaning product in my house. Your hardwoods will look freshly polished & brand new. Just spray it on & go over it with the Bona cleansing pad. Easy as pie. You HAVE to try it.
Deidra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Kids out of school for the summer means foot traffic ALL DAY! With all the footprints, I figured there's no time better than now to test out this Bona floor cleaner. Thanks Bona floorcare! Love that it is gentle, cleans without streaks and leaves no film! I just used a simple push mop with a microfiber pad attached and voila!! Love it!! The cleaner comes in a solution for hardwood and one for laminate/tile/stone. Although the hardwood solution is gentle enough for laminate (according to the website), I would still purchase the product formulated for your type of specific flooring to be safe. I received this free sample, but all opinions are my own.
Amber L.
Nashville
Bona was the cleaner most recommended when we got hardwoods. I like the ease of the spray mop and it does make my floors looks clean. However, I don’t know that they are truly clean as if I get down on my hands and knees and scrub, dirt still comes up. Trying to figure out a solution for this.
Jen S.
I had new oak floors put into my home and the company used Bona stain for the color I wanted. Knowing that the flooring company used bona products, I felt confident buying bona hardwood floor cleaner. It does an amazing job keeping my floors clean, especially with the mess my dog creates!
Sarah F.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this for almost 10 years and I refuse to change. This is a fabulous cleaner that I can feel safe using around my children. The mop system is great for dusting before cleaning and the kids fight over whose turn it is!
China G.
Lake Village, IN
I love this floor cleaner! It leave my hardwood streak free and without a sticky feel. It's very effective. It also doesn't have a smell, which is nice. I've recommend this to all of my friends with hardwood floors!
Katie T.
This was recommended by the guy who installed our new hardwood floors and it’s great! It doesn’t hurt the floors or break down the protective sealant and it cleans them well. I tell all my fiends.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have real hardwood floors that I paid to have installed, so I am extra cautious and careful about keeping them as clean as possible and in the best shape as possible.  Bona helped me keep them clean and it smells great.  it doesn't leave streaks or cause any damage to the wood
Kim B.
Baltimore, MD
We have hardwood floors in our living and dining rooms that see a lot of pet and foot traffic so I was looking forward to trying the Bona Hardwood floor cleaner. I found that while it was great to clean up dirt and grime and didn't leave behind any build up but it also left my floors looking dull which I wasn't happy about. I'll continue to use it to clean up quick messes but I would prefer a product that leaves behind a glossier shine by itself without having to a apply a separate polishing product.
mandi b.
When my husband and I first bought our house, it had all hardwood laminate on the first floor. I had tried the homemade remedies with hot water and white vinegar. I tried swiffers, both wet and dry (although I still use the dry swiffers for dust rags and wet for the bathroom floors) and to no avail. however, when I tried the bona in a new mop that had a spray mechanism on it, the floors suddenly seemed not only clean, but as streak-free as they could get. this is the best product I have ever used for my hardwood floors!
Terri M.
Knoxville, TN
How safe is this for pets and children? Also, does it streak or make the look of wood sticky and dull?
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I've been wanting to try this for a while now. I can't seem to find the one for laminate flooring. I watched videos on this and one of them said this was safe for laminate flooring? Has anyone tried it? Is it safe?
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this leave a film or buildup on real hardwoods?
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Is this a product good for treated hardwood? I'm having a hard time finding something that won't streak smudge or ruin my hardwood.
Kiana B.