BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare

Sunless Tanning Mist 8% DHA: An amazing blend of natural ingredients that will give you the PERFECT GOLDEN TAN every time. Golden Sol Tanning Solution contains many Essential oils and Organic herbs, leaving your skin feeling HEALTHY and NOURISHED. Our solutions does NOT contain papabens, formaldehyde or alchohol, all of which can be harmful and irritating to your skin. Directions: Shower, Towel off and Dry off, and Apply Deodorant before Tanning Spray. Hold can 4-6 inches away an spray over entire body moving wrist in circular motions while spraying. Wash palms of hands and wipe off on sides of feet and under feet when finished spraying (feet get excess spray so wipe as much as desired and you can add lotion there along with elbows and knees before applying any spray) Allow solution to dry for 10 minutes before putting clothes back on. Avoid contact with water or sweat for at lease 10 minutes.

PERFECT TAN EVERY TIME - SO EASY to use. Natural & Organic for ALL SKIN TYPES - SENSITIVE, LIGHT, MEDIUM, DARK -Absolutely NO FAKE SMELL, STREAK FREE, had MOISTURIZERS and organic oils, will NOT stain sheets or clothes -Golden Sol Tanning Solution contains many essential oils and organic herbs, leaving your skin feeling healthy and nourished.; No nasty Parabens, no Formaldehyde no drying Alcohol, no rub off cosmetic colors, and cruelty free !; Mist 8% is great for OILY SKIN and all skin types. PERFECT FADE EVERY TIME - Women, Men, Teens LOVE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bon Vivant Salon Organic Dark Sunless Tanning Mist Golden Sol (8oz) Whole Body/Face Spray even for Oily Skin- Dye-Free- Alternative to Self Tanning Lotions- No Fake Smell!
Natalie  K.
Glendale , AZ
Bon Vivant Salon Organic Dark Sunless Tanning Mist Golden Sol (8oz) Whole Body/Face Spray even for Oily Skin- Dye-Free- Alternative to Self Tanning Lotions- No Fake Smell uploaded by Natalie  K.
KENMILER Self Tanner Mist Spray For Face and Body I have to say, I was really scared to try another self-tanner. Every time I've ever used a self-tanner, I end up with streaks. But with this one, I didn't have any streaks. I was so shocked. I think it has something to do with the fact that it comes out in a mist instead of a spray. This is how you use this. First completely clean, then thoroughly exfoliate your skin. Then spray it very lightly, 6-12 inches away, in an even sweeping motion. Blend it in with your hands in a circular motion. Lastly rinse your hands. It's not sticky, nor does it have a strong smell. This contains natural fruit smells that include tremellam extract, aloe extract and Tropaeolum majus flower/leaf/stem extract. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to smooth skin. I love how it can be layered. Meaning, if I want it darker I can apply another coat. It has no parabens, formaldehyde, it's also vegan and is not tested on animals. A 7 oz bottle retails for only $18.99 on Amazon. I will definitely repurchase this and I highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?