BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMEMEBOX
Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each

Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each

by MEMEBOX

Sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in K-Beauty, Memebox took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, Bon Vivant Botanical Mask.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each!
Rochelle B.
Laud Lakes, FL
I absolutely love Bonvivant Face masks! The quality is good and effective and even thought they range between $1 and $4, the quality of the product was not compromised. I've tried all their masks and I love them!
KAYLEIGH B.
So so soooo good! My skin has been stressed this winter and this mask made my face feel hydrated and cleared up the patches of dry skin I was noticing. And the price is unbeatable, this mask was better than some of the high end ones I've tried
Emily A.
Oxnard, CA
These are my favorite sheet masks. They are made from an all natural fiber and infused with some of the best ingredients. These masks are inexpensive and work wonders on all skin types.
Lauren A.
Statesboro, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This mask made my face super hydrated, and it was very easy to use! Also very affordable!
Jessica G.
oakland, CA
My favorite!!!!! Super gentle and affective!!!! After using your face feels rejuvenated and your kin feels alive !!!!!!
Alyssa Y.
Grinnell, IA
The mask smells and feels great on my face and sticks well to it. Definitely makes my skin feel softer and nicer afterwards, and the mask is really affordable.
Kathleen C.
I'm in love with this mask is stays on your face and doesn't go off. I always use this before I put on make up.
Sweenly L.
such a great sheet mask! it's made of some type of botanical fiber that really holds the serum and clings well to your face. I used this mask when I had visible acne and I needed a quick fix to reduce redness along with some other things. I think it did the job! it smells great and my skin felt great. I definitely will purchase more.
Katana S.
Got these because I love no vivat product. The mask is cooling, good for a day full of sun.
Sophia C.
Oakland, CA
These masks adhere to your face like no other cloth masks I've tried! The essence is abundant and really feels so cooling on my skin. I've noticed a difference in the overall texture of my skin and my acne has calmed down considerably with consistent use. I love these and truly recommend any of the masks within this line.

Looking for your answer?