Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each uploaded by Danielle W.Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each uploaded by Giselle N.Bon Vivant- Mint + Tea Tree Botanical Mask Pack 10 each uploaded by Giselle N.

BY MEMEBOX

Sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in K-Beauty, Memebox took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, Bon Vivant Botanical Mask. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayleigh B.
So so soooo good! My skin has been stressed this winter and this mask made my face feel hydrated and cleared up the patches of dry skin I was noticing. And the price is unbeatable, this mask was better than some of the high end ones I've tried
rain l.
i love using sheet mask because they nourish and smooth my skin and make it look brand new . i often use this product once im about to run out i rebuy it . i would recommend this product . i believe there is no room for improvement because it is already great
Jola M.
Ann Arbor, MI
These masks are so wonderful! They're not expensive so they're great for everyday or routine use, and I know that my skin loves them so I don't worry about a reaction or breaking out. I always have a tough time fitting masks on my face but these fit OK. Love them!
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
I love these masks! They fit well, are inexpensive, and high quality masks, I use sheet masks twice a week, and I have repurchased these. Since I try a lot of sheet masks, I don't always repurchase them, but these I would recommend to anyone because its a high quality product!
Angelina C.
Not my favorite, but it's nice. It calms and moisturizes the skin. It's also gentle and doesn't break me out. My biggest gripe, however, is that it the product doesn't absorb into the skin. This would suit my skin better in the colder months.
Erika O.
The face mask was super soothing and cooling on my oily/acne prone skin. The texture of the sheet mask is also great because it's very thin and really stays in place on your face. It's a good quality mask at a great price.
Rochelle B.
I absolutely love Bonvivant Face masks! The quality is good and effective and even thought they range between $1 and $4, the quality of the product was not compromised. I've tried all their masks and I love them!
Aaliyah B.
These masks are honestly so good. They help my moisturizer and smooth my skin, they feel and smell great. I love the light scent these masks have and they are all natural to which is nice I would purchase again.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
These are my favorite masks I’ve ever tried. I’m so sad they no longer sell the variety pack, but these are my favorite from it. My skin improves the next day when I use them.
Whitney A.
Conway, AR
I got a multipack of the BonVivant masks a while ago which included the Mint and Tea Tree one. These masks are a good value for the price. They aren't remarkable but also aren't awful. The only thing I dislike is how rough the mask material is on some of them. The material was not consistent from mask to mask. Some were scratchy like a mesh and others were cushy. Either way, the masks were always saturated with plenty of essence and there's some left in the package to pat on afterwards.