BY BON VIVANT

100% Botanical fiber sheet + 100% botanical juice = 200% happier skin :) sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in k-beauty, meme box took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, bon vivant botanical mask. Biodegradable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely loved these. they were so hydrating and i just love sheet masks, they make me excited for skincare so easyou to use. And kind of relaxing to me. So I might just have to buy myself some more
Damibel R.
I recieve this in an ipsy bag, loves the smell! Botanical but not too strong, is more like fresh smell. Has a good size and the liquid is so creamy.

Results: after 20 minutes I romove the sheet, it feels so fresh. Then I massaged my face with the Rest of emulsion and feels a bit greasy at the begining, but absorbs so quickly and feels so moist. I recomended
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
I'm really liking these Bon Vivant masks. I got mine from Memebox during their Black Friday sale so it was even cheaper than usual (usually $1/each). I recently had this dry patch of skin on my cheek and nothing I tried would get rid of it - gel mosturizers, ampoules, oil. Then I tried this aloe mask and omg... my skin was so soft and my dry spot disappeared. Can't wait to try all the other masks 🙂
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
I really LOVE these masks. I bought them on Memebox and they were worth the money. I got 8 masks for 10$. So they are on the cheaper end, but they work better then many of the more expensive masks I've tried. The ones I like the most are the Aloe and the Rose masks are the best.
Madison V.
I found this cotton sheet mask to be packed with soothing and skin refreshing essence. It applied nicely, stayed in place, and help to hydrate my dry skin. Very good product for the price, will reorder to keep in my sheet mask drawer.
Kathleen C.
I'm in love with BonviVant mask. I've been using it for over a week now. I have combination skin and it has helped greatly with this problem. And I also use this when I start to breakout. This is also great for people with sensitive skin.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
This mask is great I use it about once every two weeks it really helps to refresh my complexion and it is not at all messy I normally purchase it online at a cheaper price I will continue to use this product
Julie W.
avon, CO
I love this mask! It makes my skin glow and adds hydration without being sticky. A great 15-30 minute way to pamper your skin while relaxing.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Love this mask..very cold when u put it on at first but works great on the skin. I got it out of my November allure beauty box.
Cj R.
Downey, CA
Wow just amazing! Left my skin feeling refreshed New and smooth. I can't wait to keep trying these masks.