BY BON VIVANT

100% Botanical fiber sheet + 100% botanical juice = 200% happier skin :) sheet masks are everything you want in skincare - inexpensive, easy to use, and most importantly, effective. They have constantly evolved as manufacturers look into innovative materials that deliver better results. After years of delivering the best in k-beauty, meme box took the next step to design the most advanced sheet mask for all sheet mask lovers. Be the first to experience the newest generation of sheet masks, bon vivant botanical mask. Biodegradable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin A.
Durango, CO
I received this sheet mask in one of my subscription boxes, and, of the many sheet masks I've tried, I think this one is my favorite. I loved the way the mask went on; for once, a sheet mask that actually molds and fits the face! There is plenty of product on the mask, so you can really press it into your face while applying the mask.I left the mask on for a little over 15 minutes -- it's recommended 10-20. I think the cool, soothing, tingling feeling after removing the mask is the best part! My face felt so soft and smooth. And, even 10 minutes later, I can still sense the cooling effect. The aloe is very soothing, which is especially welcome in the dry climate of Colorado! If had one complaint, it would be that, because the mask has so much product on it, it was a bit challenging to unfold the mask and smooth it out to ensure full coverage of my face. I had to play with it for a bit to get it to work.
Brittany W.
I have about 10 Bon vivant masks I purchased from memebox. I sheet mask just about once a day, and I use a variety of masks and "flavors" from all sorts of brands. I will say I love the packaging. Very simple and pretty. But I do not care for the scent. The very first one I used was with lime, and I thought I was just smelling the rind of citrus, then I tried the chamomile one, and a few others, and there's this reoccurring scent I do not care for. It's kind of like a mild lotion scent that has a hint of citrus rind. Idk if this is making sense. Anyway, I do love the brand Bon vivant. And I continue to use the masks. Just wish they'd work on the smell, then I'd give 5 stars. Hard to ignore when this is plastered on your face for 15-30 mins. Also, I find this serum quite slimey and drippy, making it a little annoying but I'd rather it be saturated than not.
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
I really enjoy the Bon Vivant Masks across the board, but these aloe botanical masks are really great. They are made with a botanical fiber that really adheres well to the face and doesn't lose it's shape over time.  The color is yellowish, which had me concerned for a moment - but apparently that's the color it is supposed to be!

This mask has a great amount of essence - it doesn't drip down the face, but it keeps the mask feeling moist on the face for at least 20 minutes.  It does have a decent soothing effect and leaves my face moisturized as well. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is very new to me but I enjoy using it. You only need to have the sheet mask on for 15 minutes and it is very refreshing after you take it off. The only thing that I don't care for is, it is too big for my face. Other than that, it's great.
mayra C.
Moreno Valley , CA
OMG! these mask are amazing! I got them from my ipsy bag and at first i though it wouldnt work but MY GOODNESS! they did! they left my face so moisturized and it somewhat  cleared my imperfection from  my face, I literally had a flawless face for a week and when I did my make up wow! I still trying to get my hands of these mask but they are still sold out! But anyway, they were amazing.
Cristina R.
Really like this brand. I have tried many others such as the one I will post under this one. Their product makes my skin feel very cool the instant I place the sheet on my face. The product itself just sinks into my skin leaving it supple and dewy. I feel like I get the moisture I need and my skin feels hydrated.
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
I am such a big fan of the sheet masks. They're easy to apply and so much faster/cleaner to take of than the regular wash off masks. They feel cool while you have it on and you can feel the difference right away. The perfect product!
Sabia B.
The entire Bon Vivant face mask line is absolutely amazing (especially this particular mask). I bought a huge pack from memebox a few months back (back in February). I use a mask on the days where my skin is feeling especially clogged and not that great. It's really refreshing and even clears up some problem areas that I have on my oily/combo skin!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I really love this mask! I got it in my Allure Beauty Box this month and I just recently tried it. I've been getting more and more into masks now that I got over my fear of using them. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin so I'm always terrified to try something new that might irritate my skin or cause it to break out. This particular mask is lovely. The scent is barely there, the mask itself is nice and light, and you only have to leave it on 10-20 minutes. I left it on for 15, a nice medium, and it felt so good. It had a bit of a cooling effect but not anything bad at all, and when I took it off, my skin actually looked bright and fresh. This is something I never noticed before and it was nice to see. There was quite a bit of excess to pat in, and it was a bit sticky at first, but it dries quickly and leaves your skin plump, soft, and just so refreshed. I'm so glad I got to sample this in a subscription box because I just found a new favorite mask!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely loved these. they were so hydrating and i just love sheet masks, they make me excited for skincare so easyou to use. And kind of relaxing to me. So I might just have to buy myself some more